What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers v Saints

junior009

Juniors
I was lucky enough to jag a couple of tickets to tonights game. I had the best time!!!!

The atmosphere in that joint was through the roof. I could only have had more fun if Parra had played and won....man I hope the atmosphere tommorrow is even close to that. Sadly though I think it might be a let down.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well, from what I hear, we're expecting 30 thousand plus at the match.

And a few more Tigers fans and other team fans, too.

Provided the Eels fans get loud like I suggested, it should be good.

Stagger eel

Staff member
junior009 said:
I was lucky enough to jag a couple of tickets to tonights game. I had the best time!!!!

The atmosphere in that joint was through the roof. I could only have had more fun if Parra had played and won....man I hope the atmosphere tommorrow is even close to that. Sadly though I think it might be a let down.

did you wear your jersey??...I did notice a few parra jerseys in the crowd.

junior009 said:

How can you say that? There won't be many cowboys supporters there so the blue and gold army will be out in full force cheering the boys on!
If they are too quiet i will start the ball rolling!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

junior009

Juniors
eelavation said:
did you wear your jersey??...I did notice a few parra jerseys in the crowd.

Had a parra shirt on. We got free tickets and somehow ended up in the middle of the dragon army!!!! I copped plenty, but it was all good fun.

At half time I saw one young kid in the toilet walking out through a scrum of people with a Parra jersey and hat copping an absolute hammering from upset Saints fans....the little blokes eyes lit up when I stuck up for him and he saw my shirt!!!!

Utey

Coach
I said to my soon to be brother in law that if Parra had half that crowd we would have made twice as much noise, he told me to prove it tomorrow.

Latest posts