What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers vs hadh, tren, tlaath

shaggs

Coach
Nice. Aramaic

Fafita
Gal
Townsend

I thought brailey and graham were solid.
Maloney wasn't much chop again

wibble

Bench
Fifita was easily the best.

Gallen next best as he ran hard.

Townsend had some bad moments, but I agree was next best by virtue of single handedly getting the winning try.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Leutele
Graham
Fafita

I'm giving it to Ricky, he is a rock in our backline and very underrated.

Compare that to the other centre who gets left standing around with nobody to tackle when the opposition scores.

Yes. I'm not one to over rate him but I am guilty of forgetting him in this game. Loots was my pick for the most likely to step up this year in that thread we had and he certainly has.

Consumate professional. Forms a great partnership with Feki and IMO is far more effective than the highly rated right side. The side which has had 3 different wingers and Squiggle.

Weaponhead

Coach
Leutele has become a very solid first grader. He was good again last night. Makes yards, good evasion and finishes well.

Fifita Gallen and Graham were good and credit to Chad for the clutch play. I thought Gallen got a little over involved at times.

I thought Loos was ok but that only makes up for him getting absolutely toasted by Hurrell all night last week.
If we use the forum logic of "a bloke slipping over & not being urgent enough & the reason a match losing try being conceded",, as the worst player last week, then he must be the reason we won this week.

3 Chad
2 Gal
1 Feefdom

Wozza

Juniors
I thought Loos was ok but that only makes up for him getting absolutely toasted by Hurrell all night last week.
If we use the forum logic of "a bloke slipping over & not being urgent enough & the reason a match losing try being conceded",, as the worst player last week, then he must be the reason we won this week.

3 Chad
2 Gal
1 Feefdom
Townsend scored a good solo try but let in 2 Tigers tries with poor defensive reads. Only a sycophant would give him 3 points for that effort.

Reactions: cb4

Wozza

Juniors
are you daft? Chad was in cover on both the Suli try & Naiqama try. Nothing to do with reading what so ever.
He was slow to react and caught out sliding on his own line and had a secondary shot at both try scorers and got swatted away like an annoying fly in both of them. Take the rose coloured glasses off for once.