What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Simona to be deregistered.

Vic Mackey

Referee
R20 and alien post more about the Tigers then they do about souths, what pathetic lives they must lead.

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 and alien post more about the Tigers then they do about souths, what pathetic lives they must lead.
Incorrect actually. Funny how when you're wrong on something you throw out this line.

Glad you're back.

I gave you a dose of truth telling with evidence from an article.

Clifferd

Coach
Ah just as I expected he pulls out that line.

Trying to avoid reality.

I am SSTID...........

Just shows you're not as passionate as myself. I'd be livid with my clubs mismanagement or should I say lack of.

Lol righto. I view football as a hobby, a bit of entertainment. If all you ever think about is football you must live a pretty sad life

I am angered by past management yes, nothing to do with current management which will hopefully resolve all issues this year

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol righto. I view football as a hobby, a bit of entertainment. If all you ever think about is football you must live a pretty sad life

I am angered by past management yes, nothing to do with current management which will hopefully resolve all issues this year
Your coach is a problem imo. It partly is current imo.

My club means a lot to me for what we've been through especially. Can't describe it.

Of course I have other priorities.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I'm not sure, Never worked in Mexican courts, but that's not what you said before. You said that he accepted that he recklessly injured her, which is not what happened.

I know it's semantics, but in law semantics are kind of important.

So why did you agree that axl rose was wrong at the start dopey? I figured he got the charge wrong given your msg

Didn't know nsw was in Mexico.

This exchange is boring me

Vic Mackey

Referee
Your coach is a problem imo. It partly is current imo.

My club means a lot to me for what we've been through especially. Can't describe it.

Of course I have other priorities.

so would your club mean more to you because of everything you endured in the late 90s and early 2000s?

Incorrect actually. Funny how when you're wrong on something you throw out this line.

Glad you're back.

I gave you a dose of truth telling with evidence from an article.

what exactly am i wrong on? evidence from an article?

last year i told you souths include players, cheerleaders and stadium staff in their crowd figures. you said i didnt know what i was talking about. i then showed you an article from the DT that had direct quotes from Shane Richardson admitting it. you then said, unbelievably, that the quotes were made up by the DT.

massoud (the same guy who has had to pay Steve Matai $50k for falsey claiming he had his phone confiscated by police) broke the story on the tigers being over the cap when lovett was shopped around. on the same day he broke it someone on the tigers forum (who has been proven to have inside knowledge) said kyle wasnt being shopped around and had stood down for a police matter but couldnt say anything else. a few weeks later the cocaine possession came out.

there has been nothing from the club and no hard evidence about being over the cap. in the last 2 months we resigned Elijah Taylor, signed Idris and upgraded Moses Suli. I'm not saying we arent over the cap but I find it odd the NRL have allowed all these to happen when we are still somehow over the cap.

so i ask you why do you take an article with no quotes or evidence as gospel, but an article that has direct quotes confirming the incident is competely made up?

SBD82

Coach
So why did you agree that axl rose was wrong at the start dopey? I figured he got the charge wrong given your msg

Didn't know nsw was in Mexico.

This exchange is boring me
Nsw isn't Mexico. Victoria is. Sorry that wasn't clear. Thought it was obvious since he faced a Victorian court.

Sorry the exchange is boring you. Next time you make shit up I'll be sure to let it slide.

Clifferd

Coach
so would your club mean more to you because of everything you endured in the late 90s and early 2000s?

what exactly am i wrong on? evidence from an article?

last year i told you souths include players, cheerleaders and stadium staff in their crowd figures. you said i didnt know what i was talking about. i then showed you an article from the DT that had direct quotes from Shane Richardson admitting it. you then said, unbelievably, that the quotes were made up by the DT.

massoud (the same guy who has had to pay Steve Matai $50k for falsey claiming he had his phone confiscated by police) broke the story on the tigers being over the cap when lovett was shopped around. on the same day he broke it someone on the tigers forum (who has been proven to have inside knowledge) said kyle wasnt being shopped around and had stood down for a police matter but couldnt say anything else. a few weeks later the cocaine possession came out.

there has been nothing from the club and no hard evidence about being over the cap. in the last 2 months we resigned Elijah Taylor, signed Idris and upgraded Moses Suli. I'm not saying we arent over the cap but I find it odd the NRL have allowed all these to happen when we are still somehow over the cap.

so i ask you why do you take an article with no quotes or evidence as gospel, but an article that has direct quotes confirming the incident is competely made up?

Hmmmm logic, doesn't seem to compute with alien20

unforgiven

Bench

It's even worse when you consider that they are actually the same person, I can not imagine the thought process when quoting your 2nd account on a forum. Imagine the only validation you get is from a quote from yourself. It's hard to comprehend just how truly sad that is.

SBD82

Coach
Great question avoidance
Which question? The one where you asked me why I agreed about something to do with axl that I didn't say? And then you called me dopey? I ignored it because it was so dumb it didn't deserve a response, but since you're committed to trying to dig up...

Go back and reread. All I've said is that you might want to check what you said:

"Semantics. He accepted that he recklessly injured her."

Which he didn't accept. In fact if you bothered to read the articles that you posted to me, they actually tell you that the police withdrew those charges.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Well you liked Syd knights comment which suggested that axl rose was wrong. Even though axl was right. Guess you were being ironic.

Yes I got the specific charge wrong initially. Which I acknowledged.

The point is the court found and Inglis accepted that he beat up his gf.

SBD82

Coach
Well you liked Syd knights comment which suggested that axl rose was wrong. Even though axl was right. Guess you were being ironic.

Yes I got the specific charge wrong initially. Which I acknowledged.

The point is the court found and Inglis accepted that he beat up his gf.
The point is exactly the opposite.

The court did not find that inglis beat up his girlfriend. He accepted that he pushed her, which is assault. You may have no time for semantics, but courts do.

What you're writing is bordering on libel.

myrrh ken

First Grade
You can beat up someone without fists dopey

So was he guilty? That's the question you've dodged thrice now

SBD82

Coach
He pushed someone. It's assault, but it's not exactly beating someone up. Unless you think that every marker that pushes the guy playing the ball has beaten them up?

I don't know if he's guilty, I don't understand the Victorian diversionary programs. Do you? If it's like nsw it's likely he would have had to have plead to something to be eligible, but as I said before, never worked in Victorian courts.

I know one thing though, he's not been found guilty of injuring someone, or beating them up (unless you want to use the marker definition above)

Latest posts