What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for new fullback !

possm

Coach
Dufty to 1
Dugan to 4
Mcinnes to run more
Mcdonald - dropped
Lafai - dropped
Bottom line they have a job if they don't meet the requirements we get new workers just like any other work sick and tired of the crap we have been watching we were in a great position but now we look like not making the finals FMD
A little tough in my opinion:
1. Dufty
2. Replace Macdonald
3. Dugan
4. Lafai - he has been put under enormous pressure under this game plan.
5. Nightingale - put him in his preferred position with Dugan inside.
6. Widdop - share the first receiver role with Mann
7. McInnes to supply man as he has been doing with McCrone.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
We should be going after a new coach this genius has no f**kin idea how to get a root in a brothel the sooner he is gone as well as the other keystone cops the better .the juniors have no chance of shining with the dark cloud of jetski having over them

possm

Coach
We should be going after a new coach this genius has no f**kin idea how to get a root in a brothel the sooner he is gone as well as the other keystone cops the better .the juniors have no chance of shining with the dark cloud of jetski having over them
The Club had it's chance to get rid of them and decided to retain instead. Sooner or later there will be a fan based uprising and a clean out the board initially and then the systematic clean out of the old boys club.

I hope I'm around to see it otherwise there will be no RIP for me.

ALSGI

Bench
We should be going after Kevin Naqaima. Off contract, local junior i think. Can play a few positions and has pace and X factor.
Another of our juniors that wasn't kept.
He's very good, but you'd think he'd be looking for a long term contract at 27yo.
Can play wing, centre and FB.
Tough one with so many juniors in our club. If guys like Dufty aren't given a go he'll be up for grabs by other clubs next year as he's only signed to end of 2018.
Still reckon we should be looking at our own crop, not other 27/28 yo.
Millward's said he aint looking for backs.

Dragsters

First Grade
I like the idea of:

Dufty a crack at fullback...

Moving Dugan to right centre...

Isaac Thompson a shot on the wing and dropping McDonald back to reserves to give him a wake up call.

Surely this has to be an improvement...

I like the idea of:

Dufty a crack at fullback...

Moving Dugan to right centre...

Isaac Thompson a shot on the wing and dropping McDonald back to reserves to give him a wake up call.

Surely this has to be an improvement...
Thompson's attitude this year has been first class.

He wasn't even a regular at the start but has come in and played well on a regular basis scoring 12 tries and I expect him to score more.

He looks fit and hungry yet I heard he may move on as he hasn't been offered a new deal.

On Dufty what more can he do he has been good and getting better yet gets overlooked time and time again.

st.phil

Bench
Gotta pick Dufty, it just has to happen. The levee will break eventually. Writings on the wall RE Marys comment on line breaks not being finished off. That's mary speak for "we're too fkn slow" The horse will drink the water but the nag will dawdle to the river.

Gotta keep perspective that Marys conservative selections and "paying dues" has a positive side, instills confidence amongst players and a military esque "rank" kinda culture. Unfortunately, some of those players don't really deserve to be confident in being selected each week!

Oh and pick leilua while your at it, rotting in reserve grade, surely less raw than last year.

Crush

Coach
Make all the changes you want, it won't change the outcome for this season. 2017 is done. Won't win another game.

ALSGI

Bench
Well we couldn't beat dogs 13th, Titans 14th, barely beat Tigers 15th, let 16th Knights score 28 points in 15 minutes against us at home.
So yeah, really......
Not even one, like the Broncos in Brisbane on a Friday night in August ?

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I think that we should line all the backs up in all three grades and develop the ones that have pace and strong defence and give them NRL opportunities. Nick Meaney from the Knights could be a good acquisition.

Crush

Coach
Not even one, like the Broncos in Brisbane on a Friday night in August ?
ALSGI, you know that I am one of the most positive posters on here and always full of optimism right? Well I guess the titans game was the one where I realised that we were pretending. Titans didn't even play well and they won comfortably. Last year it was after we went to NZ and played a half strength Warriors and got smashed that I realised it was over.
Im still struggling to get over the Titans game. I knew Dogs would be a tough ask given the circumstances but the Titans we should have owned. But we didnt. We got owned.
Its over.