What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TIME TO GET CARRIED AWAY

Caged Panther

First Grade
I disagree that its time for you guys to get excited. You thorougly deserved your win today BUT you also won three games on the trot early last season. I think you need to string about 6 together before you can get excited.

Also keep in mind that it was probably about the worst overall performance from the panthers since round 2 last season. But having said you still had to take advantage of my teams poor performance today and you certainly did that. A well deserved victory.

Godz Illa

Coach
Pack up all your excuses and enjoy the long train west. The Dragons were all over you Panthers today. You only looked dominant when Bailey, Thompson, Kite and Riddell were off the field, and even then you only managed one try. We always had your measure. 5 tries to 1 in that second half and we bombed 3 more.

Aggregate score in last 3 matches: 131 - 30. Bring on the next victim!

Pat N

Juniors
If we beat the Roosters next week il start talking up our Premiership chances a bit more.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
Pack up all your excuses and enjoy the long train west

Mate they weren't excuses. In the end you did play all over the top of us and the dragons deserved to win and the panthers didn't.

However the above fact still doesn't change my opinion that it was the worst performance I've seen from penrith in 18 months.

Mong

Post Whore
HAHA sour grapes congratulations there.. They were made to look shite by a superior (on the day) side.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Sorry if it seems like that its not meant to so here it is an unqualified congratulations. You kicked our arse and a well deserved victory.

11Straight

Juniors
Caged Panther said:
Sorry if it seems like that its not meant to so here it is an unqualified congratulations. You kicked our arse and a well deserved victory.
Cheers CP it was a very dominant performance by our guys today i just hope this dispells some of the critics who keep bleeting like parrots that we're underachievers bad luck penny fans. :D

Anonymous

Juniors
I still want six in a row before I get overly excited.
131 to 30 is a good platform and something to get fire up about.

Red Bear

Referee
I still thought that the Panthers looked dangerous with the ball in hand and some of Gower and Campbells kicks(and that beuty from Girds) were still very good. But the Dragons just dominated in Attack and the Panthers defence was pretty shit today. The senior players(Gower, Girdlir, Campbell, Priddis) all played pretty well(could still play better) but no-one else played very well i thought(waterhouse had a shocker).

11Straight

Juniors
GoTheBears said:
I still thought that the Panthers looked dangerous with the ball in hand and some of Gower and Campbells kicks(and that beuty from Girds) were still very good. But the Dragons just dominated in Attack and the Panthers defence was pretty sh*t today. The senior players(Gower, Girdlir, Campbell, Priddis) all played pretty well(could still play better) but no-one else played very well i thought(waterhouse had a shocker).
Yeah for the first 25 minutes the panthers were right in our faces and dominating in defense but that knock on from waterhouse stifled the momentum that they had built in the second half well.......The floodgates burst open.

Anonymous

Juniors
The floodgates where a period of 8 or 10 minutes when the good guys scored 4 tries.

It was hard to keep up with it and the Panthers were simply smashed off the park.

11Straight

Juniors
Willow said:
The floodgates where a period of 8 or 10 minutes when the good guys scored 4 tries.

It was hard to keep up with it and the Panthers were simply smashed off the park.
Im sure that we scored 3 tries in 5 minutes what a display correct me if i am wrong. :D

Anonymous

Juniors
You are correct. We scored 3 tries in 5 minutes. Then another one about 3 minutes later. The latter where Riddell looked like a winger. :lol:

11Straight

Juniors
Willow said:
You are correct. We scored 3 tries in 5 minutes. Then another one about 3 minutes later. The latter where Riddell looked like a winger. :lol:
Yeah that was tops i think he should stake a claim to be the test no.5

Southernsaint

Staff member
The Manly & Scum matches are vital. For too long now, the Dragons beat contenders & lose to pretenders. Premiership sides don't do that.

See you all in Bay 38 on Sunday.

Cheers,
Ben S.