What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time To Get Serious!

Card Shark

Immortal
Youse are all smart merkins.

I think we got a bit serious last night.

That team absolutely flogged the warriors last week.

Card Shark

Immortal
Well after watching the game, I thought we played very well.

Possibly our best 80 minute performance all year, except the knights game.

Panthers are well down on troops but still threw plenty at us. We handled it well, unlike the warriors who buckled under their pressure last week.

Stake Removed

First Grade

Panthers are well down on troops but still threw plenty at us. We handled it well, unlike the warriors who buckled under their pressure last week.

They were down on troops, but so were we, and when those players come back for Panthers they will play different style, also Cleary has not played in either game this year

Weaponhead

Coach
Soaked up pressure ok but the execution was ordinary. Has a feel of last season. Well positioned and waiting for them to click. Last season it never came. Hopefully this season it does.

Need Wade and Lewis fit. Chad needs to step up. He is capable of much more. Woods is settling in well.

Card Shark

Immortal
I think we have some higher quality players this year...more big game players.

Dugan, Moyza, Woods & Prior with his SOO experience.

Hopefully that helps us in the finals.

txta2

Bench
Chad needs to step up. He is capable of much more
giphy.gif

OldPanther

Coach

Make no mistake you are much better than the Warriors.

They were down on troops, but so were we, and when those players come back for Panthers they will play different style, also Cleary has not played in either game this year

Our spine had around 30 games experience combine to your 300+ games.

You are right our style will change as our play becomes more controlled and less carefree with Luai not running the team whereas your style doesn't change so much as goes up a level when you get to full strength.