What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to load up

doyen

Bench
Imo he's not fast enough.

Farah is slowing down a little on his feet but he is lightning fast between the ears!!

Cook tiptoes very daintily & rather sharply at times[not very often,I must add] on his toes but he is a complete dunce between the ears!!!! .!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Farah is slowing down a little on his feet but he is lightning fast between the ears!!

Cook tiptoes very daintily & rather sharply at times[not very often,I must add] on his toes but he is a complete dunce between the ears!!!! .!!!!!!!!!!
I disagree with you on this one.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thanks mate--I disagree with you too!! We look to have picked up a special player in Gagai--let's hope he thrives in our system;but I'm always a bit worried with backs,especially,under Madge!!
Lol. I just think Cook and Api are very similar players.

It'll take more than Gagai though Doyen.

If Madge can't get us performing in the first 8 rounds next season and say we are only 2-3 wins out of that then I think Madge will go...............

I mean at least he's letting em throw the ball around now, but we still have to have good go forward too rather than just going sideways Doyen.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi R20...but but but we have 3 brilliant forwards as in:turner clark and davey boy superman tyrrell playing against the cowboys on sunday in cairns and ile be on the edge of my seat watching these 3 brilliant top 1st grade powerhouse forwards dismantle the north queensland forwards in style:DI am sure clark and tyrrell and turner could had matched our past forwards in the mid 60"s with such forwards as in sattler,mccarthy and oneil gee whiz turner tyrrell and clark are an absolute godsend to have in our top 17...Shadow...

CAFPOW

Juniors
Just look at most of the other clubs thriving today and even newcastle just keep buying and souths remain dormant in the players market whilst so many teams have been very aggressive...Shadow...

Maybe we just don't have the cash. I wouldn't be surprised if we re-sign Tyrrell, Kelly, Moceidreke and Sutton.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I'm about to offer some advice that I am in no way qualified to give. I'm pretty sure an astute poster or two will quickly identify this and notify you of my status as a don't knower.

I'm not sure if there's any punters in here, but I'm guessing there might be a couple. If you think South's are any chance of making the 8, and if they continue with last weeks effort for the rest of the season, I do. I think they are excellent value today, and after Friday Night we may not see these prices again. If we beat the Cowboys the following week and considering our remaining draw, I think we'll be paying somewhere a lot closer to even money than what we're being offered today.

https://www.odds.com.au/rugby-league/nrl-futures/nrl-top-8-finish-2017/

$6 - Sportsbet
$5.25 - Unibet
$5 - Ubet, Ladbrokes, William Hill, Bookmaker, Betstar, Centrebet.
$4.25 - Luxbet

In blind faith, I've just loaded up on South's @ $6. I think this is excellent value. When we beat the roosters tomorrow night we'll be at $5 max. If we put on a show like last week it will be $4 and under and there'll be an ok cashout option for those so inclined. Personally I split my bet in 2 and am hopeful of cashing one out to recoup the outlay on both, and then freeride the other one home.

Please gamble responsibly. I accept no responsibility for losses. However, if anyone takes this advice and cleans up on this. I'd be very open to catching up so you can shout me a beer or two. This offer is open to EVERY SINGLE South's fan on here. I'd even consider travelling to NZ, SA or NT but you guys'd have to shout all night if I did that.

Glorry Glory and good luck to all.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Most of the sensible people have you and your mate on block FACT . I m wondering if i will do that so I dont see your SHIT posts . But then i wouldnt get a laugh at the two non souths supporters , its a decision

keep reading our posts your learning fast kiddo:p...Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Sharks keep getting shorter and shorter.....

98percent have been hopping on quickly at the reasonable odds earlier in the week......

Latest posts