What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timmins

Collateral

Coach
I think, that if he has another operation in the off-season or at the end of the next, then this will be Timmins last year in Rugby League.

Apparently the poor bloke has had something like 4 operations on his knees, and he goes through a fair amount of pain after every game.

He has to think of quality of life after football and I honestly cant see him lasting 3 more seasons.
By all means I hope he lasts that long but I dont think it would be smart to keep doing what he does to himself every off-season.

If he left it would leave a huge dent in the Dragons and the NRL.

John_Travolta

Juniors
Yeah 4 its been, I hope to hell he can last at least another 3 full seasons.....hard to say, I absolutely have loved watching him ever since he started out. Shame on the poor guy.

Dragonschik

Juniors
No way, he is a tough guy and he can play at least 3 more seasons of footy. I would get very upset if he left any earlier. Timmins is a big part of this club because he has so much passion and pride, like thommo.

John_Travolta

Juniors
He sure is a very passionate player, I like that in him he`s a great player he`s probably my fav player at the Dragons.

Troy

Special K

Coach
I have heard his knees are really bad. Cronulla were in talks with him(or something along those lines maybe they just tested the water) and yeah they backed off when they found out his knees are like really really bad. There was some quote that I don't remember but I think it was paper thin or something. Tis amazing his still playing really, the poor bloke will feel it when he he is in his 40's. Top player though but I really don't think he can go for 3 more years. I hope I'm wrong though

Latest posts