What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tipping Comp for us Souths guys on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
yep. i was there in the march. i was 20 at the time and was still very pissed off at the nrl for kicking out foundation clubs

Back then if you were a SOUTHS member alien (I know you weren't but let's say you were) and they told you you could have your Bunnies back but you could never tip/bet against them, you would say yes I reckon.

With what the clubs been through and everything I know it hurts most if they tip against Souths.

I'm going to take that burden away alien and exempt SOUTHS from the comp.

May the best man win in a dogfight if 7 games a week.

We would have an ultimate champion who'd have bragging rights lol.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Alien if they now told you, you could have the Magpies back in the NRL but you could never tip against them you would take it I reckon. You would say definitely and that you'd always tip them.

See what I'm saying alien about something that is close to your heart.

Exsilium

First Grade
This thread is epic.

Honestly, handicapping a tipping comp is like having a "second" team. It's just not right.

Rabbits20

Immortal
This thread is epic.

Honestly, handicapping a tipping comp is like having a "second" team. It's just not right.

You can join in Exsilium.

You will be exempt from tipping Penrith out of honour, dignity and respect for your club.

It'd be good to have you on board. You have a good knowledge of the NRL too.

alien

Referee
Back then if you were a SOUTHS member alien (I know you weren't but let's say you were) and they told you you could have your Bunnies back but you could never tip/bet against them, you would say yes I reckon.

i would say yes, but that agreement never happened for anyone

Rabbits20

Immortal
i would say yes, but that agreement never happened for anyone

Exactly my point. I'm glad you understand.

You can see now that it's best to leave SOUTHS out of the comp. It'd be more enjoyable and you know that too. Plus it's sticking loyal through the good and the bad out of honour, dignity and respect for the Bunnies:)

Especially after what the club has been through and all.

Rabbits20

Immortal
nope. a tipping comp must include all the games

We will continue as normal then.

But there will be a winner overall plus a purist winner.

That is fair to you guys.

Plus it's fair to myself, Cisco, Miagi and Shadow who are all true dinky di tipsters.

That is fair for all.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We will continue as normal then.

But there will be a winner overall plus a purist winner.

That is fair to you guys.

Plus it's fair to myself, Cisco, Miagi and Shadow who are all true dinky di tipsters.

That is fair for all.

There you go BR, Curns, alien. This is fair.

A good outcome for all parties.

I don't wish to argue. I've said all I can really and expressed my true passion.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i tell you what i have just read the last 4 or 5 pages on here and diegont has got r20 on the war path tonite in no uncertain terms it looks like diegont youvë tipped r20 over the edge, never have i witnessed on LU a man so fired up in my life its unthinkable.but i must say i am very glad r20 is in my corner becoz all of you arn"t in the race with this truly honest real passionate purist souths fan.wow diegont you have wound up r20 to no end i find it hard to believe its really my twin bunny brother on here but i know in my heart it is.all of you unsouth sydney fans have outraged r20 for too long now you have to pay the price for your unsouth sydney sins your on fire and smoking hot brother bunny r20!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal

Won't matter really.

I'm still going to be a joint runner in the usual comp. I came up with the idea initially you did not.

The usual comp will also have a purist comp to go with it.

I will be going through the bush route in both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts