What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tipping Comp for us Souths guys on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
r20 is his own man and yesterday he knocked you all for 6 with the real south sydney rabbitohs true purist passion of loyalty something you bunch of unsouth sydney fans would only dream of having r20"s passion and real loyalty is the same as foreverinourshadow,now that turncoat rebel snake alien is running the unsouth sydney competition for all the unsouth sydney fans.r20 had your measure big time yesterday alien snake and you slithered away like an alien snake in the grass!!!!

I do currently have alien's measure yes.

He had to run away and not deal with the truth.

He thinks you are controlling me

That isn't the case. I'm my own man.

I stand up for what I believe is right alien. No need to get shitty about it alien.

alien

Referee
I do currently have alien's measure yes.

He had to run away and not deal with the truth.

He thinks you are controlling me

That isn't the case. I'm my own man.

I stand up for what I believe is right alien. No need to get shitty about it alien.

you are free to believe whatever you want, but when you call others scumbags etc, because of who they tipped, don't expect them to be ok with it

Rabbits20

Immortal
you are free to believe whatever you want, but when you call others scumbags etc, because of who they tipped, don't expect them to be ok with it

Well imo it's un South Sydney. It's not the Bunny spirit to tip against us.

R20 would you call these people scumbags to their faces if you ever were to meet them face to face?

I didn't mean they are scumbag people, I meant in reletation to tipping and being un South Sydney.

Last edited:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
So they're scumbags and merkins only in relation to tipping. Rightio, you can't make this shit up as a rational thinking adult.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Doesn't change the fact you called someone who has stood by you a scumbag and a merkin for something as meaningless as a tipping comp.

Add in the fact that you disrespect the players almost hourly. Would you also have the gumption to call the Souths players duds if you ever met them? What's your playing experience like? I bet you didn't even play for your school footy team, let alone be lucky enough to make it in the one of the toughest competitions on earth as a paid professional.

Stick to stocking shelves and scanning groceries mate, the real world is way way way beyond your mental capabilities.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Doesn't change the fact you called someone who has stood by you a scumbag and a merkin for something as meaningless as a tipping comp.

Add in the fact that you disrespect the players almost hourly. Would you also have the gumption to call the Souths players duds if you ever met them? What's your playing experience like? I bet you didn't even play for your school footy team, let alone be lucky enough to make it in the one of the toughest competitions on earth as a paid professional.

Stick to stocking shelves and scanning groceries mate, the real world is way way way beyond your mental capabilities.

I'd say they would know they aren't first graders some of them. They would know in their hearts.

Would they have the gumption to say they tip against SOUTHS weekly and one of the guys on here bet money against Souths. They wouldn't have the guts to tell the players.

You aren't mentally able to understand you can't change the rules halfway through.

They are being very hypocritical actually. Worse than toddlers.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
r20 you have nothing to answer for to these unsouth sydney fans dont waste your breath mate they are all not in the right spirit of our sacred club souths no contest,they are all upset becoz they cant back souths like we do rain hail or shine its not in their hearts r20 its a proven .!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts