What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tipping comp

hindy111

Post Whore
where am I on the ladder? I haven't logged in for ages. I did my tips for 10 rounds in advance thou.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Have always liked that $10K, er, I mean Strider.

He is a great money. Sorry, I meant money. No I meant bloke. Strider is a great money.

strider

Post Whore
Tip a win tonight and you'll be second or third, two points of the lead at worst.

No pressure.
Actually depending on who others ahead of me have tipped, if i get tonight correct and they dont, then i get a perfect round and a 2pt bonus, so i suspect i might be equal 1st.

I have tipped a titans upset :open_mouth:

I stuffed up my tips this week, did them early with all intend of checking them on Thursday but got busy and never got to check them. Only have 4 going into tonight where as the tips i did on Thursday Arvo i have 6.

Redback71

First Grade
I should have had a perfect the last 2 weeks in a row and perfect coming in to tonight's game. But I did not tip who I thought was gonna win. Like tonight im sure titans will win but I tipped the sharks.

I tipped eels instead of tigers and broncos instead of Roosters. (bloody idiot I am)