What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans get stunning new look

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Titans get stunning new look

By Pat McLeod From: Gold Coast Bulletin November 04, 2009 3:38PM
Increase Text Size
Decrease Text Size
Print
Email

339226-sarah-rowland-gold-coast-titans-sponsorship-manager.jpg

Not just a pretty face ... the Gold Coast Titans have signed Sarah Rowland as their new Sponsorship Manager. Picture: Brendan Radke Source: The Daily Telegraph
TALK about a stunning new look for the Titans.

The Gold Coast club will soon unveil their new strip for season 2010, but off the field things are also on the improve.

Sarah Rowland, who was this year's face of the Brisbane winter racing carnival, is about to join the Titans as sponsorship manager. Despite the model looks Sarah says the catwalk has been very much a sideline to a very busy professional PR career.

She says her association with the winter racing carnival stems from a family history in racing. "My great grandfather Les Tilbury was a Brisbane trainer," she explains.

"Racing is in the genes. I love the colourful characters involved in the sport of kings."
Originally from Roma, Sarah has spent time in the United States and Sydney before returning to Queensland and Brisbane about 18 months ago.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/titans-get-stunning-new-look/story-e6freye0-1225794339994

St. Brett

Juniors
And how is this going to improve your chances of winning the BIG one in 2010?

And do tell....why wasn't the job given to someone like this below?

very-fat-woman-eating.jpg
fat-1.jpg

I wish you Gold Coast hadn't come into our comp your whole set-up is a joke and you can't be taken serious in the NRL as Gallop is doing everything to pander to you.

I bet the NRL gives you guys concessions and wish to hand the premiership to you just like that.
You and MLB are teams without souls and don't belong in the N(sw)RL.

No wonder you guys have a 90% winning ratio up there at Skilled.
You can only win there and when you travel away you're crap.
And your uniform is a joke lighter in color to Parra.

By the way....as so-called Sponsorship Manager...what does she do, just walk around with a tan in a mini going, ''ooow-wee I'm useless like Jennifer Hawkins and I'm only employed because I have a bikini body."
This broad is useless and the Titans are shallow as well.
Gee, why don't you merkins just drape your stadium in surf boards and have manukka honey and coconut drinks for sale and paint yourselves as some sort of Hawaiian retreat up there on the Gold Coast.

Did anyone ever see a movie called Sherry Baby with Maggie Gyllenhaal?
There's a classic scene in the film where she's looking for a job and the hire-a-guy interviewing her is stalling so she just pulls out her tits and promises to suck his c*ck and she's hired.

Last edited:

St. Brett

Juniors
Back Door

It just goes to show how low some shallow people are running an organisation.

She's a sponsorship manager meaning? What does a sponsorship manager do exactly?

Is it for the benefit of all the horny locals?

All the teenage Gold Coast fans will probably double-up in their thousands now just to have their photo taken with this broad and go home and pull themselves silly.

Here, look, I got my photo taken with miss hotlegs.
She has no talent but I'm going back next week to Skilled just so I can fill my head with fantasies about rooting the sponsorship manager.
I'm not here to watch the footy I'm here to have my photo taken again with the talentless one.

Masturbation city, baby, masturbation city.

Get your Wet Stuff Extra out boys and pull yourselves stupid.
Grease up your palms, boys, and rub your peckers raw, baby.
Don't use Vaseline as it's not slippery at all and don't use soap as it irritates. Vegtable oil will just turn to glug as well so go with wet stuff extra alrighty.
A sorbeline hand cream with added vitamin E is passable by the way.

Last edited:

backdoor

Juniors
Back Door

It just goes to show how low some shallow people are running an organisation.

She's a sponsorship manager meaning? What does a sponsorship manager do exactly?

Is it for the benefit of all the horny locals?

All the teenage Gold Coast fans will probably double-up in their thousands now just to have their photo taken with this broad and go home and pull themselves silly.

Here, look, I got my photo taken with miss hotlegs.
She has no talent but I'm going back next week to Skilled just so I can fill my head with fantasies about rooting the sponsorship manager.
I'm not here to watch the footy I'm here to have my photo taken again with the talentless one.

Masturbation city, baby, masturbation city.

Get your Wet Stuff Extra out boys and pull yourselves stupid.
Grease up your palms, boys, and rub your peckers raw, baby.
Don't use Vaseline as it's not slippery at all and don't use soap as it irritates. Vegtable oil will just turn to glug as well so go with wet stuff extra alrighty.
A sorbeline hand cream with added vitamin E is passable by the way.

If they pay entry to do so then the Titans will be happy and if there is a chance of the latter part of your post coming true, they will probably have a booth set up selling various lube options.
Is it OK with you if this information is passed on to the Titans marketing people as I am sure that they would appreciate the benefits of your experience with lubricating substances ?

BTW A sponsorship manager usually manages business relationships with sponsors hence the terms "sponsorship manager". She would be responsible for obtaining sponsors, maintaining and renewing existing relationships with sponsors and thus creating revenue for the business.
If you like, I am sure that I can get more information for you regarding this type of role if it was a career path that you were considering.

Last edited:

St. Brett

Juniors
BackDoor

So, basically a sponsorship manager coincides with my Maggie Gyllenhaal theory?
So it's true?
Let's explore this scenario.
Say I was the owner of the -
No, let's say BackDoor was he owner of The Coolangatta Masturbation A Squad, right? He's like a black belt in that sht, up to his neck in tradition right?
Where was I going with this?
So, you're the owner of that A-team right, Back Door?
You can't attract anyone to your home games, so you hire Jennifer Hawkins, of all people, at a buck an hour to sell tickets, like a chook raffle.
Bt you won't hire Beth Ditto?
Or, or what about Kerr? Mss Everywhere?

BethDitto_The_Gossip.jpg

Are you telling me that someone of this structure is not marketable?

BETH_DITTO_GOSSIP_NEWS-765044.jpg

You're revealed your true intentions and your whole league's club is shallow.
I suppose the assholes behind the food sands up there at Skilled where f*ckin' bikini's and hoola-hoop Hawiian wear as well and flash tit out of bra-less see through shirts as well?

Your whole organisation is sexist.

I can guarantee you that this chick, Ms Blonde, Ms legs up to her breakfast would go to a bowling alley and use a mans bowling ball instead of the light weight sheila variety.

Latest posts