What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans not celebrating 10 years?

kdalymc

Bench
No special jerseys, no badges?
No celebrations?
Wasn't anything last year for 10 seasons either .
Any reason why?

Ray McKigney

Juniors
No special jerseys, no badges?
No celebrations?
Wasn't anything last year for 10 seasons either .
Any reason why?
Because they're going to become the Bears before they reach their 15th Anniversary.
Also what's there to Celebrate? 10 years of mediocrity, perhaps they can celebrate the time they used money from their own charity to pay for their Center of Excellence disaster.

Oh boy, where do I begin.

Klim

Juniors
No special jerseys,
5WqUGkS.png

Nuke

Staff member
I did wonder why -in this day and age of celebrations for every clubs' 'milestone' birthdays (ie: 10, 15, 20, 25, ect)- that Gold Coast Titans didn't have a special 10yrs logo last year or 10th anniversary logo this year.

For a Gold Coast team to last 10 years as a particular identity, that in itself is the achievement.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
The Gold Coast is a toilet. Grubsville I call it, sorry if anyone on here lives down there, I don't know how you do it tbh. It's Mount Druitt by the sea.

Cool if you're a junkie though.

wouldn't go that far...but there is a distinct Gen Y culture down there. everyone is f**king rude, no manners and entitled