What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans Team > June 30

Kingytek

Juniors
titansquad.jpg

With June 30 rapidly approaching it obvious alot of players are coming off contract and are under the Titan Microscope.

To fill the First 13 we are looking for a Fullback, both Centres, a Prop and a Back Rower.
I would love to see what people think in regards to who would be good in those positions or who they think will actually end up there because of rumour and gossip.

For Mine, I would like to see either greenshields or mathers in the number 1. I think if Gaz stays at 5/8 then the chance of signing Greenshields is quite good!
For the centres, Brett Delaney would be a good option as a promising youngster and I'd like to see either an experienced centre in one spot and
a young gun coming through the ranks....Mick Devere maybe.....
Ashton Sims is one player I would like to see in the Titan jersey next year and Im not sure what his contract details are like but he could work from either the first or second row, but it wouldn't hurt to bleed another junior in this posititon.

What do you think? Feel free to mention those who you think would be a great utility for us or an impact bench player!!!! (Is Jensen available? ;-) )

freeridermx

Juniors
i`d look at steve turner is a very good young player and wont get the fullback spot at the storm . as well as jake webster who wants to play centre . does any keep tabs on the titans young guns are going and how long off grade they are eg nat barnes, matt austin , matt pow at tweed heads watched them at the 7`s and were impressive but dont get to see them in qld cup unless its on fox.

Bomber

Bench
Josh Hannay has expressed an interest in joining the Gold Coast after being dropped for this weekend's game.

Jono078

Referee
I wouldnt be suprised if Seage made his way up there.

Can play anywhere in the 1-5 and is a very solid player.

I dont think we have him for next year and if we sign Kidley I doubt we will have any money for him.

Kingytek

Juniors
I believe Newcastle have already accounted for the Outgoing Carney. They have their money invested elsewhere!

coldhardbitch

Juniors
I believe the Titans will get 2 more Brits, with Mathers a possibility, and I believe one more forward.

Other targets include Josh Hannay, and I believe they should target more forwards first off, and Parra half Jeremy Smith also (good fill in if Prince/Campbell are injured).
There must be loads of good forwards out there who want a go. but we should also stock our team with a few QLD cup players looking for a start in NRL, as that was the Idea of the venture in the first place, to get more QLD'ers in NRL.

Smiley

Bench
They have a lot of young juniors too. They don't need buy all there players. There is plenty of good young players in QRL.

Kingytek

Juniors
I would love to see at least 2 qld cup players in the first ever titans 17, whether on the bench or on the run on 13....
I believe this is realistic!!!

eels_fan_01

Bench
I would sign David Seage from the Knights for sure. Hes played well in every game but only injurys have stop him from being noticed.

John Morris would be an excellent signing, really solid player. Also Widders from the Eels would be good for you guys.

I really think Titans should sign as many players as they can, i know people have said they have a big junior base but alot of new teams just sign really good players and when they get injured they are basically gone and thinking what do we do now.

I think Greg Eastwood from the Broncos or Jeremy Smith from the eels would be great buys or even Billy Ngawini from the Bulldogs.

All very prmosing young halves who should be getting a run

Sharkie™

Juniors
im pretty sure that hannay will be in titans colours next year. he is very much on the outer with the cowboys and im sure he wants to stay in QLD and i dont think the broncos will be interested.

Smiley

Bench
Mixmasterreece said:
I think Greg Eastwood from the Broncos or Jeremy Smith from the eels would be great buys or even Billy Ngawini from the Bulldogs.

All very prmosing young halves who should be getting a run

Sorry mate eastwood has resigned with the broncos for the next two years.

coldhardbitch

Juniors
Jeremy Smith is off contract at the end of the year. We could do our bit to help the Kiwi test team too, by giving them a halfback with a kicking game.

jason taylor

Bench
coldhardbitch said:
I believe the Titans will get 2 more Brits, with Mathers a possibility, and I believe one more forward.

Other targets include Josh Hannay, and I believe they should target more forwards first off, and Parra half Jeremy Smith also (good fill in if Prince/Campbell are injured).
There must be loads of good forwards out there who want a go. but we should also stock our team with a few QLD cup players looking for a start in NRL, as that was the Idea of the venture in the first place, to get more QLD'ers in NRL.

They dont need smith they can get i junior to fill in