What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLDR - R5 v Hindy111's Panthers

Avenger

Immortal
Matagi should be there before Scott. If we give Scott another contract we have rocks in our heads.

T.S Quint

Coach
Guys I just organized a deal with some Panther fans. If we lose our season is all but over. They are accepting 5 eel fans to join the panthers ride for remainder of 2018.
I will take one spot. First in best dressed.

What the f**k is this shit!

T.S Quint

Coach
Well we will be planning for 2019 if we ar 0/5

You can plan for whatever the f**k your want.
I will be supporting MY team until the final whistle in our final game.
You want to be a Penrith fan? Fine. But don't come in here and expect us all to be following along with you. I used to like the Panthers. Now with all your bullshit that you've brought into this forum, I'm constantly hoping they lose.

hindy111

Post Whore
You can plan for whatever the f**k your want.
I will be supporting MY team until the final whistle in our final game.
You want to be a Penrith fan? Fine. But don't come in here and expect us all to be following along with you. I used to like the Panthers. Now with all your bullshit that you've brought into this forum, I'm constantly hoping they lose.

Not all only 5 spots.

Noise

Coach
I hope the Panthers go broke and all their fans turn to meth addiction, and it's all thanks to your constant dribbling. Just shut the f**k up

turn to meth addiction? I think you mean *continue with their meth addiction

Latest posts