What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TNA SuperThread SPOILERS

I'm assuming Crimson is Red's brother?
I'm not sure, the last few weeks the Impact spoilers have listed him as Little Red, so it could be. But as to why he's following Kurt Angle around I have no clue. And Crimson has been doing the Abyss thing saying "They're coming", so it wouldn't suprise me in the least that the MEM is who "They" are this time (Steiner is back, Nash + Booker T have no work, and Sting is still in limbo), so anything is possible with TNA.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
TBH I was only kidding about the MEM thing, but now that Kevin Nash has reportedly re-signed it looks like it'll be a reality. :lol:

This could get car crash ugly.

Apparently Against All Odds was a cracker of a PPV. Jeff Hardy reclaimed the TNA World Title. Gen Me weren't at the PPV, so the No. 1 contenders match became an X-Division Title match. The only below par match was Beer Money + Scott Steiner vs Gunner + Murphy + Rob Terry.

Two big TNA notes (not including Jeff Hardy's Charlie Sheen impersonation at VR)

1\ Impact has not been picked up again by Fox8

2\ FINALLY, The British Invasion has reunited again (better not cut it out this time!)

Two big TNA notes (not including Jeff Hardy's Charlie Sheen impersonation at VR)

2\ FINALLY, The British Invasion has reunited again (better not cut it out this time!)

Big Pete

Referee
That's a shame, as much as I rag on TNA it's always good to have variety.

Writing was on the wall when they wouldn't change the s**t time schedule.

Add to this list the return of Christopher Daniels in the main event. This one is a suprise since he is not only under contract to ROH, but is their reigning TV Champion. There was a working agreement however between TNA and ROH for Daniels to work as Suicide. Since it closed the show, I guess there will be a chance this could be cut from the broadcast.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Radiclaz invasion? Daniels, Homicide, Low Ki and a returning Samoa Joe...I like it.
Radiclaz? What the heck is that? Some sort of cheap rip-off of the old WWE Radicalz?

200px-Radicalz_display_image.jpg

Christoper Daniels just dropped the ROH TV Title to Davey Richards, so I guess that makes for a full blown TNA return.

Homicide won't go back to TNA. Low Ki/Senshi/Kaval maybe.

It would be good, particularly if they can tempt Scott D'Amore back to do booking. He made the X-Division great, then built the Knockouts Division up. Particularly once the person they built it around (Gail Kim) left for the WWE.