What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TNA SuperThread SPOILERS

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Didn't actually think that Promo was very good. Quite generic and didn't really say too much.
Delivery was good, but content in it wasn't.

Whats the go with Lashley having everythng?

TNA have retired the KOTM Title, and have announced a tournament to crown a new champion with the title to be known as the Grand Championship. It will be fought for in matches similar to the old British World of Sport set-up, with 3x 3 minute rounds, and if no victor is decided then it goes to 3 ringside judges for the result.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
So it's essentially a wrestling belt using MMA rules?

I'm on the "wait and see" side of things with this. Could be interesting and different, but could be awful.

If you have the right competitors, it could be great. The division needs to be gimmick free and the wrestlers need to be portrayed as legit athletes.

Pancrase in Japan has a simialr sort of set up, as did the world of sport asd already mentioned...

I'll admit it, I'm interested.

Latest posts