What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To the poor whinging Storm fans.

40/20

Juniors
1 I agree Storm fans need to shut the f**k up and stop blaming everyone else for their club going over the cap.
Ok some may not agree with the cap but they are the rules that all clubs must obide by

2 Wasn't it your CEO Osbourne who basically said he aint going to sign the players coming off contract until they pulled finger
looks like it has come back and bit him on the ass

Stagger eel

Staff member
1 I agree Storm fans need to shut the f**k up and stop blaming everyone else for their club going over the cap.
Ok some may not agree with the cap but they are the rules that all clubs must obide by

2 Wasn't it your CEO Osbourne who basically said he aint going to sign the players coming off contract until they pulled finger

1 I agree..

2 Rumours are that the deals were done way before Ossie's apparent statement, an offer was still on the table for Mateo and negotiations are almost complete for Kris Keating..

media beat up.

rumours about inu and mateo going to the warriors have been circulating in the eels forum for months seeing we dont have waldron cooking the books for us somebody had to get squeezed out eventually

Last edited:

I gather you mean "pulled their finger out" in regards to their earlier poor form.

In any event, your point is irrelevant as it appears they are leaving for financial reasons rather than having had their noses put out of joint by a headline twisted out of the context of the quote it was uttered from.

But the original point made in the thread, I totally agree with.

Storm players have acted like f*cking martyrs since all this came to light, and they have no right to do so, when all their so-called "success" has been at the expense of any notion of fair play and a level playing field within the NRL.

Matt23

Staff member
:lol: Suck balls Eels fans!!!! By the way don't blame Gallop for this, it's not his fault:crazy:
:roll: Speaking of dim witted storm fans...
ps good luck to the warriors who paid overs for those two

Generalzod

Immortal
Shane that idiot who rings the radio stations is still crying foul...News flash idiot your team cheated.

Shane that idiot who rings the radio stations is still crying foul...News flash idiot your team cheated.
theres a few calm rational people who ring radio stations but they also tend to attract nutjobs like iron filings to a magnet

Last edited:

40/20

Juniors
I gather you mean "pulled their finger out" in regards to their earlier poor form.

In any event, your point is irrelevant as it appears they are leaving for financial reasons rather than having had their noses put out of joint by a headline twisted out of the context of the quote it was uttered from.

But the original point made in the thread, I totally agree with.

Storm players have acted like f*cking martyrs since all this came to light, and they have no right to do so, when all their so-called "success" has been at the expense of any notion of fair play and a level playing field within the NRL.
Yeah i meant pulled finger out
Sorry got my wires crossed
sorry to eels fans for lose inu and mateo
Agree about the strom players they need to accept their punishment and get on with it

Stagger eel

Staff member

shane? yep he's the first person I thought about, I hope he cries in his beer for years over this..I actually think he's 1999 on the forum.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yeah i meant pulled finger out
Sorry got my wires crossed
sorry to eels fans for lose inu and mateo
Agree about the strom players they need to accept their punishment and get on with it

sh*t happens mate..and I'm not just talking about my club, Newcastle, the Dogs (post 04) Canberra and saints have all been affected...