What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To the poor whinging Storm fans.

I'm a raving Eels fan, but I lol'd at this. The severity of it, combined with how it came out of left field...

I'm a bad man.
maybe you are laughing at the sheer pathetic desperation of someone wishing a horrible death on a busful of people just to win a forum dispute :D

Eelementary

Post Whore
maybe you are laughing at the sheer pathetic desperation of someone wishing a horrible death on a busful of people just to win a forum dispute :D

Haha maybe.

All I know is I was drinking some Coke while reading that line and I spat it out and laughed. I'm not sure why, though.

bileduct

Coach
I think there's a difference between saying something and meaning it, and saying something just to piss people off.

I usually tend to find the latter situations amusing.

I think there's a difference between saying something and meaning it, and saying something just to piss people off.

I usually tend to find the latter situations amusing.
its especially amusing when someone has to fire back with stuff like that because you have won the argument on logic and they've got nothing left :D

Last edited:

dollyhands

Juniors
Didn't know we were in a dispute (unless you mean how you weren't gonna reply and i said you would, and did) my wife gets like you about once a month