What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To the poor whinging Storm fans.

_Johnsy

Referee
:lol: Suck balls Eels fans!!!! By the way don't blame Gallop for this, it's not his fault:crazy:

At least they are not bran dead morons who decide to get f**k GALLOP shirts printed at a home (Storm) game & sell them. Great image for the Melbourne franchise. A Storm fan offering advice on what and how to suck anything up is perplexing to say the least.

At least they are not bran dead morons who decide to get f**k GALLOP shirts printed at a home (Storm) game & sell them. Great image for the Melbourne franchise. A Storm fan offering advice on what and how to suck anything up is perplexing to say the least.
some of us decide to work on solving problems ourselves instead of pointing the finger at others i keep asking myself why nobody is printing f*** WALDRON shirts but i guess they wouldnt sell in melbourne

Last edited by a moderator:

_Johnsy

Referee
some of us decide to work on solving problems ourselves instead of pointing the finger at others i keep asking myself why nobody is printing f**k WALDRON shirts but i guess they wouldnt sell in melbourne

Population of NSW & QLD = 11, 506,500

Thats a decent profit at $10 per unit.

dollyhands

Juniors

StormChaser

First Grade
This sub forum has just become a place for the trolls and the brain dead goinks of the forum to openly peddle their geniusation.
Keep it coming jizz goblins. It's nice to herd the gronks all in the one corner. Just don't spear each other with the pointy ends of your dunce caps.

im trying to get a little truth in here but its an uphill battle so much bitterness and ignorance on both sides of the fence