What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today is day one of our 2016 premiership winning season

Windy70

Juniors
I have a bet that I made during the ASADA crap that we will make GF by 2017. Odds were too good to pass up. So....fingers crossed.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I was a year out predicting our fairytale. I hadn't considered the 50th anniversary.

2016 is IT. JT and the Cowboys had to be this years fairytale. He's nearly done whereas the Sharks will be around for ever.

Fluff it up Frenz! hehehehe

bluefox1968

Juniors
Now that he's won a comp with the Cowboys, I predict he will sign with them for the duration... He won't go to another club.

MarkC

Juniors
I agree it is the Sharks turn....

Personally I think you were robbed in 1973..... I am prepared to strip Manly of that title if all agree.

taipan

Referee
Sharks v West Tigers or Warriors in a Grand Final will do me.50 years up in 2017 would be the icing on the cake,if we cracked it,and i would also crack it.;-)

Eion

First Grade
Sharks Broncos GF. Sharks win in golden point and that tall streak of misery has another cry.

Card Shark

Immortal
Sharks v West Tigers or Warriors in a Grand Final will do me.50 years up in 2017 would be the icing on the cake,if we cracked it,and i would also crack it.;-)

Taipan, next year is our 50th shot at the premiership.

The start of 2017 will be 50 years since our first game.