What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today is day one of our 2016 premiership winning season

taipan

Referee
Taipan, next year is our 50th shot at the premiership.

The start of 2017 will be 50 years since our first game.

Pedantics CS pedantics:D.Whichever way its 50 years IMO.Either way the big 50 can be used ,and Harold Holt will be close to 150 by then.
If we win ,it will be 50 day bender on the hit and miss for me.A 50m nude run along Boat Harbour beach.You know it makes sense.

Last edited:

ghoti

Bench
which year is the club officially celebrating? i remember reading somewhere that we were claiming a different year to Penrith...

ghoti

Bench
Pedantics CS pedantics:D.Whichever way its 50 years IMO.Either way the big 50 can be used ,and Harold Holt will be close to 150 by then.
If we win ,it will be 50 day bender on the hit and miss for me.A 50m nude run along Boat Harbour beach.You know it makes sense.

Haha yep... I fear for my safety if we ever win a premiership.

Card Shark

Immortal
Don't think so....we've had everything, so nothing can be new.

Had a dream last night that we made the grand final next year, along with the Cowboys.

Commentators said "sharks erased the disappointment of the finish last year."

Wishful (subconscious) thinking......

Your all wrong, 2015 the year of defending our title!!!
Who said the trophy cabinet was empty...go the Pattaya Shark!!!!!!

http://www.watoday.com.au/rugby-lea...re-a-ripoff-of-nrl-clubs-20151011-gk6k52.html

If you're a rugby league fan a little bummed now the 2015 NRL season has come to an end, worry not, for the Thailand Rugby League season is about to kick off.
According to the official Thailand Rugby League Facebook page the competition is the "only sanctioned rugby league competition in Asia" and is about to begin its second season after a successful first year.
The most interesting thing about the 10-team competition is they align themselves with NRL clubs.

Reigning premiers the Pattaya Sharks will take on the Roosters in the season opener on November 22, before the "local grudge match" between Asoke Eels and the Lat Phrao Bulldogs.

The logos on the playing shirts are hilarious rip offs of the mascots of NRL clubs.
Other teams include the Thonburi Panthers, South Bangkok Rabbits and Chiang Mai Titans.

Ads

First Grade
Spoke with a coach at the club again on the weekend. Absolutely caned flanno. No premiership will be coming our way while he's the head coach. Some of the things Flanno wont allow on the field baffle me, though they shouldn't because they're mostly of attacking nature.

carcharias

Immortal
Spoke with a coach at the club again on the weekend. Absolutely caned flanno. No premiership will be coming our way while he's the head coach. Some of the things Flanno wont allow on the field baffle me, though they shouldn't because they're mostly of attacking nature.

things like what?...what did this coach say?

carcharias

Immortal
what.. big high kick offs?

Isn't that just a gimmick though..might get you the ball back a couple of times a season.

Surely

Post Whore

You mean spoke with a numpty jealous of flanno ?

Eion

First Grade
Super high kick offs? FMD, everyone would do if if they could. Val couldn't keep the damn ball in the field, let alone start thinking about copying Pat Richards. Flanno had to chuck the ball back to Ennis.

Ads

First Grade
Super high kick offs? FMD, everyone would do if if they could. Val couldn't keep the damn ball in the field, let alone start thinking about copying Pat Richards. Flanno had to chuck the ball back to Ennis.

Did you see us try that kick off ?