What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today V The Clappers

Frenzy.

Immortal
Funniest game day thread ever

Every time some cat stuffs up we go off and they do something good.

Every time some merkin does something good we go off and then they stuff up.

Holmes sucks

sandshark

Bench
Bullshit. One satisfactory game does not redeem him for all the crap he has dished up thus far and all the crap he WILL dish up in the future.

I shall never surrender!
Few more games like that will help. Can't help the feeling that he is just switching on for Origin selection now.

Great game from him nonetheless.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Great effort, Fifita was massive, Holmes great and Loots best game in a while.

Whole team did pretty well (except Moylan), can someone explain why Jack Williams and Uele were behind Dillon in the pecking order?

Great effort, Fifita was massive, Holmes great and Loots best game in a while.

Whole team did pretty well (except Moylan), can someone explain why Jack Williams and Uele were behind Dillon in the pecking order?
It appears that the club system of brining players along is very structured. I am sure our fitness freak assistant coach is a major part of that. Dillon will be ok I feel. But Uele & Williams looked real good(with that little EXTRA bit of hunger)

Latest posts