What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney in trouble yet again?

adamkungl

Immortal
I don't think Carney is a dickhead. Seems like a nice enough bloke. I think he's a bit lacking upstairs, doesn't make sensible decisions and this compounds badly when he's under pressure.

I don't think Carney is a dickhead. Seems like a nice enough bloke. I think he's a bit lacking upstairs, doesn't make sensible decisions and this compounds badly when he's under pressure.

I've met him before, nice bloke with a shit full of demons and problems that $300k per year isn't worth.

No amount of money is worth seeing your father struck down with a terrible disease.

Mong

Post Whore

His track record shows clearly that he is a dickhead.. Agree with your lacking upstairs comment though, i wonder just how low he has to go before he actually learns anything about himself or learns anything from his mistakes.

Mong

Post Whore
Wow..

And you think you are smarter than anyone?

Seems you just exposed yourself as not being so in a big way.. Cept for maybe Carney of course, but lets face it, that doesn't appear to be hard.

Ozzy

First Grade
Wow..

And you think you are smarter than anyone?

Seems you just exposed yourself as not being so in a big way.. Cept for maybe Carney of course, but lets face it, that doesn't appear to be hard.
Being smarter than you takes no effort. I've seen many of your posts in 4c and here. The thing you seem best at is trolling.

Freddy's Girl

Juniors
Following a request from Todd Carney and his manager for an extension before meeting the Sydney Roosters board, the Roosters have today agreed to wait until the completion of their season to conclude the matter.
Until that time, there will be no further comment.
In the meantime, Todd Carney will continue to be excused from training and playing as well any other Club activities under the terms of his contract
http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/de...splay&id=42384&title=statement-on-todd-carney

Latest posts