What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney

drago brelli

Bench
He's off to French rugby league for three years. He has some great skills to display, eg; the bubbler. How long will he last? I am giving him twelve months.

Good luck to him. I hope he sorts himself out which is a real chance - no media spotlight unless the three morons move over there.

I reckon he will carve up in the ESL.

Surrogate

Juniors
Do Europeans have a fetish for golden showers and doggy style?
Will he be hooking up with Monaghan?

Special K

Coach
I wish he was still a Shark but gee his hamstrings worried me. Every time he got into a gap he risked being shot by the sniper.

Miss him but glad I don't have that worry any more.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Well it's official, we wont make the 8 next year.

I was still holding onto the chance he would come back, I think deep down I knew he was gone, I just didn't want to admit it.

He will be fine over there, no-one will know who he is when he is running amok on the drink.

Can we now front load other contracts like Fifita's so we can sign a decent half for 2016 and beyond?

Ads

First Grade
Well it's official, we wont make the 8 next year.

I was still holding onto the chance he would come back, I think deep down I knew he was gone, I just didn't want to admit it.

Agreed. Up until last week I was hearing whispers a sharks return was a possibility, and that was from someone very close to him. He wanted to come back but I guess it was never going to happen.

told northern pride and north qld he's heading back to sydney because there is an illness in the family.
reports might end up at newtown.
what's going on here?
source: paul kent nrl 360

MilkShark

First Grade
told northern pride and north qld he's heading back to sydney because there is an illness in the family.
reports might end up at newtown.
what's going on here?
source: paul kent nrl 360
Dugan to centre, Moylan to fullback, carney to 5/8.

Simples

sandshark

Bench
Cowboys were probably his best chance of returning to the NRL to be honest.
Could be an interesting mentor for Flanno Jnr..

Latest posts