What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney

Manly or Newy eh
I wish it was Manly but I reckon with their cap problems it'll be a hard sell.
I like Newy, I don't wish it on them but apparently they have some room to move in the cap. As do we.....

sandshark

Bench
Manly or Newy eh
I wish it was Manly but I reckon with their cap problems it'll be a hard sell.
I like Newy, I don't wish it on them but apparently they have some room to move in the cap. As do we.....
I think players such as Carney (and Barba) will never be welcomed back by the club due to the bad press they brought.
It could be another good redemption story for Carney though, heck watch Flanno attempt to sign him just to keep Jnr out of first grade even longer.

island pro

Juniors
I might be crazy but i'd take him. We need a 5/8. Moylan at 5/8 is like Holmes at fullback... sounds like it should work but doesn't. We are never going to win the comp with our current spine. Our fullback is a centre, our 5/8 is a fullback, our hooker is 21 and our half is... well, Chad.

Worst thing that could happen signing Carney is... lol, maybe not.

MilkShark

First Grade
If another club is looking for carney than watch for flanno to pickup that clubs 5/8 on the cheap.

M2D2

Bench
This thread is a perfect example on the gigantic chip on alot of this forums shoulder.
Grudge city.