What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney

You can disagree all you like, but the way some of you act about players, past and present make my grudge against an ex seem like minor dislike.
Hey man your grudge against The Mighty Pom is so much more than what you said here

Stake Removed

First Grade
So many other clubs that ol Carney could get a better first grade crack at than here.
He really should've stayed with the Cowgirls but probably couldn't deal with the pubs closing before 10pm.

You would think the Gold Coast would be good fit for Carney

Pom no longer playing means his penis fingers is no longer haunting my days.
I am in the mood for being pedantic,
You said, and I quote, "You can disagree all you like, but the way some of you act about players, past and present make my grudge against an ex seem like minor dislike."
The Mighty Pom is a past player, no mention of current players. And your grudge is still strong!

M2D2

Bench
I am in the mood for being pedantic,
You said, and I quote, "You can disagree all you like, but the way some of you act about players, past and present make my grudge against an ex seem like minor dislike."
The Mighty Pom is a past player, no mention of current players. And your grudge is still strong!
Mighty? Pom?
When he played for us, i hated every moment of it his penis fingers. When he left i no longer cared because the nightmare was over.
The chip on peoples shoulder with former players remains long after they are gone with alot of you and some of you need a new thread to bag a current player every week like they killed your dog.
Too many axes to grind.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Mighty? Pom?
When he played for us, i hated every moment of it his penis fingers. When he left i no longer cared because the nightmare was over.
The chip on peoples shoulder with former players remains long after they are gone with alot of you and some of you need a new thread to bag a current player every week like they killed your dog.
Too many axes to grind.

But if we didn’t grind our axes you would have nothing to aim your Barrett M82 at.

All you do is snipe people after all. Rarely make a considered analytical post on anything.

Kinda wish you had done your jury duty actually

M2D2

Bench
But if we didn’t grind our axes you would have nothing to aim your Barrett M82 at.

All you do is snipe people after all. Rarely make a considered analytical post on anything.

Kinda wish you had done your jury duty actually
In all seriousness, what would be the point here?
Youre all too focused on your own personal agendas against players and making up some nicknames for the players you hate.
Players some of you lot despise have good/great games and youll still harp on about one kick, or one mistake after a WIN.
Nobody gives a shit about anyone elses opinion, unless they share the same axe to grind.
Which is why im posting less and less here, wish i could say its because im doing something in the real world.
I think ill take my M-97 Viper away from here.
Good luck with the chips on your shoulders.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Youre all too focused on your own personal agendas against players and making up some nicknames for the players you hate.
Players some of you lot despise have good/great games and youll still harp on about one kick, or one mistake after a WIN.
Nobody gives a shit about anyone elses opinion, unless they share the same axe to grind.
Which is why im posting less and less here, wish i could say its because im doing something in the real world.
Don't GOOO, fellow Star Wars and Sharks fan, we are SORRRYYYY!!!!

roboshark

Coach
Talking about dunmy spits

See that piece of himan waste josh massoud has been suspended from ch7 for threatening another employee

Hope he never sees another minute in his job

You far can ripper!!!
I nominate this for most dramtic exit award. I cant even remember the last year where we had one! Great stuff!

carcharias

Immortal
Talking about dunmy spits

See that piece of himan waste josh massoud has been suspended from ch7 for threatening another employee

Hope he never sees another minute in his job

Ha
Must’ve been the wimpiest merkin on earth
Massood is s f**king flea.