What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Greenberg has got to go!

Are you happy with Greenberg's performance as CEO?

• Yes

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 86 85.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 8.9%

• Total voters

BuffaloRules

Coach
Can we close or move this please? The answer was yes and all the other bullshit does not matter.

Paragraphs and paragraphs of shit...

Don't click on the thread then you twat..

What else should the board be discussing half way through the offseason.?

Maybe some more Hayne threads instead right?

Pedge1971

First Grade
Don't click on the thread then you twat..

What else should the board be discussing half way through the offseason.?

Maybe some more Hayne threads instead right?

Click on it if I want to. When on topic the debate is fine but it has become a pissing contest about whether SL or the ARL was right/wrong and whether we should have less Sydney yeams. Not whether Greenburg should retain his job.

Both topics done to death in other threads let alone this one.

Oh and go f**k yourself.....

BuffaloRules

Coach
Click on it if I want to. When on topic the debate is fine but it has become a pissing contest about whether SL or the ARL was right/wrong and whether we should have less Sydney yeams. Not whether Greenburg should retain his job.

You felching twat!

Whats the latest with the Hayne Plane?

Perth Red

Post Whore

Majority are uninformed so don't know if he should keep his job or not.
So conversation reverts back to SLv ARL and expansion v consolidation. Such are RL forums lol.

Exsilium

First Grade
Greenburg is the definition of 'default'. People accept default all the time and he's riding the gravy train to mediocrity on the daily.

Jankuloski

Juniors
^ read this too. Created more questions than it answered tbh:

Why a year? Grant was micormanaging? What’s the “gravy train” at RLIF if Nigel Wood is chairman? To prove what exactly - what has he comitted to and how will we determine success?

POPEYE

Coach
Greenberg is just an analogy, if an outsider asked "How does RL fit in the world of sport?", what can you say . . . it's just fine and Toddy

Perth Red

Post Whore
Wonder when they are going to release the strategic plan?

The biggest issues he needs to ensure are fixed:
1) Dwindling crowds
2) Club sustainability
3) Games profile and reach
4) Dwindling player numbers
5) Making sure TV audiences don't drop

Delboy

First Grade
I have a major question

Where has all the money gone, why is the NRL being managed so badly financially that they have to ask for a $50 million loan after the TV rights deal. Not being spent on grassroots, wtf happened.

Please answer simply and not in your usual pollie speak you charlatan.

Delboy

First Grade
Oops, ps . What solution is the to the TPA discrepancy and its non transparency, and what happened to the player managers investigation ( not suprising it's nowhere as he could well have been implcated)

Vee

First Grade
I have a major question

Where has all the money gone, why is the NRL being managed so badly financially that they have to ask for a $50 million loan after the TV rights deal. Not being spent on grassroots, wtf happened.

Please answer simply and not in your usual pollie speak you charlatan.
Sorry, John Grant had a thought bubble and promised clubs 130% of the salary cap without checking he had the money to do that. Tried to retreat when he was told we couldn't afford it but the greedy clubs were never going to let that happen and he had to cave to keep his job and seat on the gravy train.

How close was I?

Don't knoiw if anyone read Andrew Webster's column in wednesday's Sydnmey Morning Herald, but reckons that with a new Chairman for the Commission, and the commission itself being reconstituted with new members that Greeburg probably has around 12 months to prove himself and "save his job" otherwise he'll probably be out on his ear.

Vee

First Grade
Don't knoiw if anyone read Andrew Webster's column in wednesday's Sydnmey Morning Herald, but reckons that with a new Chairman for the Commission, and the commission itself being reconstituted with new members that Greeburg probably has around 12 months to prove himself and "save his job" otherwise he'll probably be out on his ear.
Click bait.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sorry, John Grant had a thought bubble and promised clubs 130% of the salary cap without checking he had the money to do that. Tried to retreat when he was told we couldn't afford it but the greedy clubs were never going to let that happen and he had to cave to keep his job and seat on the gravy train.

How close was I?
Yeah it’s all the greedy clubs and players fault.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Clubs and players aren't greedy?
They are only getting what they promised.

And after all they are the product, I’m more worried about the millions being squandered down at NRL headquarters.

When Smith was around we had a future fund Nek Minnit we need a bridging loan.

M2D2

Bench
It did seem odd at the time when the months preceding the talk was all about how well the NRL was doing financially and then suddenly an audit later and they are crying poor?
fd64929bf03e332c868f90ad188aa74e16ce33150b8bed293d667335a62776d5.jpg