What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonga v Fiji at Campbelltown

Force

Juniors
Vatuvei has pledged his allegiance to Tonga for the World Cup.

Also, after the number of chopping and changing going on, its probably best to wait until kick-off to see who is actually in the team.

stormbati

Bench
I think they're better off giving Blake and Milne a run now given they're probably going to be the starting centres at the WC

thorson1987

Coach
You'd have to think fifita would be in a larger 24-25 man Australia RLWC squad though..

I've not got a problem with him playing for either team under the new rules,..it's just the way it's happened in this instance that's not right imo

Once he was named for Tonga he should have been off limits.

IntRLEnthusiast

Juniors
I remember the western stand being opened up just before the Tonga Samoa game last year and filling up at pace! Great atmosphere!! Passionate fans!! Cannot wait to see the same at Campbelltown, one day i hope Pacific tests will be bigger then origin both in the Pacific nations themselves and In Aus as well!

Clarkent

Juniors
I remember the western stand being opened up just before the Tonga Samoa game last year and filling up at pace! Great atmosphere!! Passionate fans!! Cannot wait to see the same at Campbelltown, one day i hope Pacific tests will be bigger then origin both in the Pacific nations themselves and In Aus as well!
I can see tonga vs samoa rivalry going beyond origin... I always look forward to that game every year... hopefully they make a series out of it

Golden point

Juniors
What do you guys think of a png and Fiji mixed side for the world Cup? It's a pretty good idea but what can we call them?

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
Why would you even think that's a good idea ? I'm confused at the thought process lol, stop looking for short term fixes.