What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonights Game vs Eels

Kiwi

First Grade
tomorrows newspapers will read

SHARKS COACH KILLED BY HIS OWN PLAYERS

El Diablo

Post Whore
I get the feeling Mr Hayne may get a week off. He probably could ofprevented Cronulla trying to decapatate players by taking control earlier. Also, just because they were down to 11 and getting thumped doesn't mean only keep them back 5. The game turned into a farce.

Briza

Juniors
74 - 4 HAHAHAHA Suck eggs to the Shire Scum!!!!.
Thats gotta be the highlite of the year for me, it even eclipses the episode of Noddy's Nuts - LMFAO!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kiwi

First Grade
Tamazoid said:
Kiwi said:
tomorrows newspapers will read

SHARKS COACH KILLED BY HIS OWN PLAYERS

I don't see the logic. Care to elaborate further?

He has a weak heart, one can only think the display put on by his players could not be good for it.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Does that mean the Flatheads are a 70 point worse side than Parra,therefore a 120 point worse side than melboring, and therefore a 170 point worse side than Canterbury?

Or are the just plain useless?

Anonymous

Juniors
What it means is that the Scum supporters have suddenly gone all quiet.. except for Tamazoid who still has a skerritt of curry about him.

millersnose

Post Whore
I also wanna tell you guys to keep your heads up.

Look, I was having a great time last night watching the game, but waking up this morning you realising that we were all robbed of a good match of football.

Unfortunately we will never know if you guys could have made a great comeback, and that kinda sux because Eels-Sharks games usually end up tight, entertaining matches.

No doubt next year when we meet you guys will want to prove something and you will come out all guns blazing and it will be a ripper of a contest. Can't wait for it.

In the end I'm just glad it didn't cost you guys a shot at the finals or anything, because that would have made it absolutely shameful. Best of luck for next week people.

the above post from the official forum from parramatta jesus

just to show not all parra fans missed the point

Kiwi

First Grade
millersnose said:
I also wanna tell you guys to keep your heads up.

Look, I was having a great time last night watching the game, but waking up this morning you realising that we were all robbed of a good match of football.

Unfortunately we will never know if you guys could have made a great comeback, and that kinda sux because Eels-Sharks games usually end up tight, entertaining matches.

No doubt next year when we meet you guys will want to prove something and you will come out all guns blazing and it will be a ripper of a contest. Can't wait for it.

In the end I'm just glad it didn't cost you guys a shot at the finals or anything, because that would have made it absolutely shameful. Best of luck for next week people.

the above post from the official forum from parramatta jesus

just to show not all parra fans missed the point

That looks like a pity post more than anything else.

Kiwi said:

Not really. To be honest, I'm not all that upset about the result - it's way too comical and surreal for that. I mean, we all complain about refs and their stuff ups - sometimes they affect the game and sometimes they don't. But Hayne's comedy effort was beyond all that - you just couldn't make it up.

There was no proper refereeing from the first minute when Hayne's ridiculous inconsistencies started. So how the game would have turned out under proper circumstances is anyone's guess.

slippery eel

Juniors
how are kimmorley and anderson holding up? was their expression the same as that crazy johns commercial where they look at each other all suprised. f**k they look like idiots in that commercial. :lol:

Kiwi

First Grade
Dean Moriarty said:
Kiwi said:

Not really. To be honest, I'm not all that upset about the result - it's way too comical and surreal for that. I mean, we all complain about refs and their stuff ups - sometimes they affect the game and sometimes they don't. But Hayne's comedy effort was beyond all that - you just couldn't make it up.

There was no proper refereeing from the first minute when Hayne's ridiculous inconsistencies started. So how the game would have turned out under proper circumstances is anyone's guess.

well i just finished watching the game, and to be honest, up until peachey got sent, then nutley 10, then the other guy sent, there was nothing out of the ordinary about the ref's calls. Sure not all were good calls, but it went both ways, and it does not explain why the Sharks lost.

The Sharks lost the plot big time, Peachey got warned, then marched for 10 then sin binned when he continued, fair enough, then he was stupid enough to call the ref a f**king cheat so got what he deserved. The high shot was a send off, I am all for sending off for swinging deliberate high shots like that, sure the guy wasn't hurt by it, but why wait till someones head gets taken off? And yes I think there have been others who i think should have been sent throughout the year, but thats another debate.

As for Nultey's 10, that was deserved too. On the back of his captain going, and a few other penalties he decides to commit a professional foul, thats a definate well earned rest.

The Sharks then proceeded to do themselves no favours, they put all the refs attention on themselves with silly tactics, high tackles, mouthing off, then when they got done for it, they continued to do it, only more aggressively and blatantly. What did they expect?

And yes the Eels did get away with a bit late in the game, but by then the Sharks were getting away with it aswell and the Eels were just returning serve.

Jono Russell

Bench
Kiwi said:
Peachey got warned, then marched for 10 then sin binned when he continued, fair enough, then he was stupid enough to call the ref a f**king cheat so got what he deserved.

the reason why peach was sent for 10 was because he moved his hands when he spoke and hayne didnt like it.now that was just pethetic, hayne is lucky peachey wasnt some aggressive bastard like tallis or beattie or he would have been flattened.

Kiwi

First Grade
somethingwithjohn said:
Kiwi said:
Peachey got warned, then marched for 10 then sin binned when he continued, fair enough, then he was stupid enough to call the ref a f**king cheat so got what he deserved.

the reason why peach was sent for 10 was because he moved his hands when he spoke and hayne didnt like it.now that was just pethetic, hayne is lucky peachey wasnt some aggressive bastard like tallis or beattie or he would have been flattened.

No take the blue glasses off. Peachey got asked to stop waving his hands, Peachey then said thats how he talks, with his hands. The ref didn't ask him again to stop waving his hands after that, but did march him an extra 10 for mouthing off not waving his hands. Peachey was then stupid enough to continue mouthing off and got binned rightfully, then sent for calling the ref a f**king cheat. You'd think the extra 10 would have been enough, the 10 minutes in the bin surely should have made the idiot shut up.

Briza said:
74 - 4 HAHAHAHA Suck eggs to the Shire Scum!!!!.
Thats gotta be the highlite of the year for me, it even eclipses the episode of Noddy's Nuts - LMFAO!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Go take some Prozac, you simple minded imbecille.

slippery eel said:
how are kimmorley and anderson holding up? was their expression the same as that crazy johns commercial where they look at each other all suprised. f**k they look like idiots in that commercial. :lol:

At least they don't have a sloping forehead, and fused eyebrows like you do.

Kiwi said:
Dean Moriarty said:
Kiwi said:

well i just finished watching the game, and to be honest, up until peachey got sent, then nutley 10, then the other guy sent, there was nothing out of the ordinary about the ref's calls. Sure not all were good calls, but it went both ways, and it does not explain why the Sharks lost.

The Sharks lost the plot big time, Peachey got warned, then marched for 10 then sin binned when he continued, fair enough, then he was stupid enough to call the ref a f**king cheat so got what he deserved. The high shot was a send off, I am all for sending off for swinging deliberate high shots like that, sure the guy wasn't hurt by it, but why wait till someones head gets taken off? And yes I think there have been others who i think should have been sent throughout the year, but thats another debate.

As for Nultey's 10, that was deserved too. On the back of his captain going, and a few other penalties he decides to commit a professional foul, thats a definate well earned rest.

The Sharks then proceeded to do themselves no favours, they put all the refs attention on themselves with silly tactics, high tackles, mouthing off, then when they got done for it, they continued to do it, only more aggressively and blatantly. What did they expect?

And yes the Eels did get away with a bit late in the game, but by then the Sharks were getting away with it aswell and the Eels were just returning serve.

Congratulations of finishing your novella, that no-one could be bothered reading.