What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Jensen

Collateral

Coach
This guy is a great player but Brown isnt giving him long enough periods on the field. He is a solid defender and is very fit and fast, who takes up hard hitups when given the chance.

Watching the game on Saturday, there is no way Howell or Powell would of caught that bad pass from head on the run, spun around off balance, continue to take it to the line before flick passing it out the back for Gasnier to run onto and score a try.

Sign him up for a long time and give him plenty of Grade football.
He just need regular time on the field. He was a junior Queensland rep and there are huge wraps on him. Develop him like we did Kite PLEASE Browny.

weasel

First Grade
Yeah, I want to see more of him too, should be coming off the bench for us every week. I can't understand why Manly let him go, I remember reading about him a while ago, big things were expected from him. Surely they could have hung on to him? But their loss is our gain I s'pose. Hopefully it'll come back to haunt them next weekend. :twisted:

Collateral

Coach
About 5 - 7 kgs of bulk could really go well with Jensen...create some real damage with his speed. He is best out wide where he can outpace and overpower the backs. However he can match it in the middle of the park with great tackling, great hitups and top of the range fitness thanks to his wife and his work ethic.

His wife is a marathon runner and goes for a couple hours worth of running a day I think, and Tony will join her a few times a week as well.

His moto is go hard or go home.