What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toot Toot

Tom Shines

First Grade
Catkins this weekend, R6 N1 at Rosehill

Way too good for that field, the $2 on offer is stealing money

andrew057

First Grade
Also for any one whos interested, Luxbet are offering $12 for Chivalry in the Caulfield Guineas.

Evenflow

Bench
You must be pumped EF..i reckon you are going to have some serious fun with the colt..

I dream of the day i've got one with similar potential..

Good luck mate..

Great stuff EF. I'm on. My money has been known to slow down many a horse before so hopefully he's ready to go Saturday.

Cheers fellas. Certainly am pumped Horrie, as i've mentioned before it's highly likely it'll never happen and you certainly don't expect it. With any luck he can keep going on and winning a few more and keep the ride going as long as we can.

I'm hearing you there Andrew, my money has been known to stop even the best horses as well :lol: All i know he's done all that's been asked and the trainer couldn't be happier how he's coming along.

Also for any one whos interested, Luxbet are offering $12 for Chivalry in the Caulfield Guineas.

I got on the day the markets opened but at this stage they're still very good odds. Not to say because i think he'll get over the line as there's still plenty to happen until then, just meaning that most other places i've seen are offering $6.

Evenflow

Bench
Change of plans. Not going to the prelude now instead heading to the Bill Stutt Stakes at the Valley on Friday night. No particular reason other than the trainer thought it would be the better option going forward this prep. The Stutt is a G2 as opposed to the G3 Prelude so with any luck he'll go one better this time.

andrew057

First Grade
Thanks for the update EF. Any idea why he played up at the barriers? His manners seemed to be fine in his previous campaign.

Sphagnum

Coach
Change of plans. Not going to the prelude now instead heading to the Bill Stutt Stakes at the Valley on Friday night. No particular reason other than the trainer thought it would be the better option going forward this prep. The Stutt is a G2 as opposed to the G3 Prelude so with any luck he'll go one better this time.

Is that to make sure he handles the valley? Could be a nice race later in October there for him.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Evenflow just between us kind LU folk... has your bloke lost a leg or something? One average run and the bookies have completely written him off?

Outstanding odds now! there is going to be immense pressure up front in this race which should suit your bloke. I'm backing him and saving on Shooting to Win who is still very immature but I think is pretty special talent.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Your boy Cauthen is now with John Sargeant for the Autumn Haynetrain.

He's had a wind-op which they reckon will sort him out, I personally would of given him the two for one surgery special and removed a couple of things from his anatomy as well but anyways we will see how he goes.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Your boy Cauthen is now with John Sargeant for the Autumn Haynetrain.

He's had a wind-op which they reckon will sort him out, I personally would of given him the two for one surgery special and removed a couple of things from his anatomy as well but anyways we will see how he goes.

Hopefully He can get back on track,still remember how easily he beat Long John and Shamus Award at the Valley,looked a star,hasn't shown anything like that form since,here's hoping for the best.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
True, looks some very likely types in the race... I think a few of these will be around when the whips are cracking in the Guineas/Derby.

To show the depth Orient Line is at 20s but he is a pretty serious horse imo

I'll be backing Chivalry though can't get out of my head how outstanding he was first up last prep. Starting to think he may just be a keep fresh 1200-1400 metre horse.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Guys got a multi on today got a couple of questions- it's a 4 legger I have two up already and Pyrollic in the last at Caulfield only problem is the fourth selection was at Hawksbury which has been abandoned.

Am I correct in thinking the Hawksbury bet just drops out of the multi leaving it as a three legger? Or is the hole bet now void?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Guys got a multi on today got a couple of questions- it's a 4 legger I have two up already and Pyrollic in the last at Caulfield only problem is the fourth selection was at Hawksbury which has been abandoned.

Am I correct in thinking the Hawksbury bet just drops out of the multi leaving it as a three legger? Or is the hole bet now void?

Deductions, but it becomes a 3 leg multi. The 4th leg is 'void'.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Yer got it lads cheers! It was just with the TAB was worried they'd try and screw me out of it somehow.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Didn't know where else to put this but have a share in a 2yo colt first starter at Flemington tomorrow in the first. It's name is Chivalry and trained by Kavanagh, ridden by Rodd. It hasn't had any official trials but has been working well so hopeful he'll put up a good showing, if so he'll be tipped out for a spell with the aim being the Blue Diamond if he's up to that level but only time will tell. He's out of Street Cry who Kavanagh has plenty of success with so here's hoping.

It's always fraught with danger telling people before the race about a horse in case they put in a shocker which has happened in the past lol but would much rather risk that before than come out and say it after if he ran a decent race or even won. But it's 2yo's so who knows what the f**k will happen with the babies.

Not sure if he posts here anymore but noticed Evenflows old horse went around at Flemington yesterday, looks like he has been sold to Eales racing who has had a bit of luck with Street Crys previously!

Bit of a forgotten horse this bloke, looked like he was going to be a star as a young horse then went and appeared to contract AIDS. Now with the magician D Weir if he can't get him to reach his potential no one will, still only a 4yo so might still be hope to turn him around.

Wasn't a bad run yesterday.