What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 25 Contracted players for 2004

angry ant

Juniors
Does anybody know if we are still in the market for anymore players? Or are we trying to resign a few of our off contract players? I counted about 22 players for next year. Is Lincoln Withers under contract for next year or not? there are all these conflicting reports in the papers about his future. I also believe that John Wilson and Terry Hill should be offered contracts. Ill be the first to admit how much i hate Tezza and the amount of injuries hes add but look at the passion and pride he puts in to most games. He basically has to drag the other players in when the tigers score a try and also think about the knowledge and friends he has in the tigers team i would hate to see it used against us by south sydney. If someone could provide a list of 25 players that would be great.

White Tiger

Juniors
1. Hodgson
2. Richards
3. Fitzhenry
4. Halatau
5. Covell
6. Prince
7. Reynolds
8. Payten -
9. Farah
10. Skandalis
11. O'Neill
12. Galea
13. Sattler -
14. Graham -
15. Laffranchi -
16. Elford
17. Viane -
18. C.Hill
19. Patterson
20. Miles
21. Mears
22. Clayton

Unsigned so far are
Terry Hill
John Wilson
Lincoln Withers
Darren Senter

I think the last 3 spots will go to Wilson,Withers ans Senter.

Also unsure if Marshall will be put straight into the first grade squad next year if so then maybe Senter will be put on a 1 year Balmain contract.

I also don't think Mark O'halloran will be in our top 25 next year.

Also if M.Buettner continues to play next season, someone will have to drop off the list.

Maybe B.Renyolds will sign with first division( Wests or Balmain ) :?:

HappyTiger

Juniors
I dunno how true it is but watching the replay of the game today the commentators Andy Raymond and Gary Freeman mentioned the club was now likely to resign Senter.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah thats right, i beleive their exact words were....." the mail now appears that Senter will be at the club next season"

Gobbso

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
Yeah thats right, i beleive their exact words were....." the mail now appears that Senter will be at the club next season"

Hmmm...if so, hopefully as a backrower and nothing more. Mears and Farah for Hooker with Buckets as Captain!

Eddie.

Bench
Gobbso said:
Tigerpete said:

Hmmm...if so, hopefully as a backrower and nothing

more. Mears and Farah for Hooker with Buckets as Captain!

Mostly agree, but Senter is of better value than Mears

More spirited, better tackler, even a bit quicker

But yeah Buckets for captain.

Tigerpete

Juniors
The only thing Daz never offered that Mears does was a good scoot out of the play the ball but even now senter has been found doing so, Senter's utility value may get him the nod ahead of mears i think?