What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 8 Run Home

coolumsharkie

Referee
That's awesome, blue, I hope to see you there...

I hope you see you there too. I think
Surely the panthers raiders and titans will make late runs at the finals. If they made the finals last year they would still have talent. That comment excludes the tigers who disintegrated under the weight of the big fours egos.

Surely the who will make a late what?? They have been shithouse all year. With the Titans being the shithousedest

King Ben

Juniors
Sorry, mate, when the forum did its big revamp, they deleted my profile, so I started a new one. Then a couple of weeks later they reinstated the old one. So, yeah, split identity syndrome...
I hope both of your personalities enjoy the game then!

Card Shark

Immortal
I hope you see you there too. I think

Surely the who will make a late what?? They have been shithouse all year. With the Titans being the shithousedest

Yep, they have all dropped off & don't look like changing...except in occasional spurts.

Card Shark

Immortal
Looking at the draw ahead for the top 8, Broncos & Cowboys have the hardest draw.

Once cowboys start losing, they will find it hard to recover without Thurston.

Card Shark

Immortal
Updated

Storm
23 Roosters
24 Knights
25 Rabbitohs
26 Raiders

Sharks
23 Broncos
24 Cowboys
25 Roosters

26 Knights

Sea Eagles
23 Tigers
24 Bulldogs
25 Warriors
26 Panthers

Roosters
23 Storm
24 Tigers
25 Sharks
26 Titans

Broncos
23 Sharks
24 Dragons
25 Eels
26 Cowboys

Cowboys
23 Panthers
24 Sharks
25 Tigers
26 Broncos

Dragons
23 Titans
24 Broncos
25 Panthers
26 Bulldogs

Eels
23 Knights
24 Titans
25 Broncos
26 Rabbitohs

Panthers
23 Cowboys
24 Raiders
25 Dragons
26 Eagles

Card Shark

Immortal
That should prime them for being tired in the semis.

Playing the Knights for us is good news.

Almost a guaranteed win & possibly a chance to improve the critical for / against.

webShark

That should prime them for being tired in the semis.

Playing the Knights for us is good news.

Almost a guaranteed win & possibly a chance to improve the critical for / against.
Not so sure. Knights will want to finish on a high and maybe avoid spoon. Ross out is a bonus for us.

SadShark

Bench
We are the dag riddled piece of shit roll, flapping out from under the back of that fat ladies sun dress, as she's exiting the restaurant toilet.

"Forget 2017 chumps" is the finger painted message in shit, on said piece of paper.

Latest posts