What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 8 settled 9 weeks early!!

mickeylane

Bench
I cant for the life of me remember the top 8 just about been settled 9 weeks out from the last round.
Following on from Tigers loss today the 8th team the Broncos are on 20 and the 9th team Raiders are on 14 along w Tigers with 9 rounds to go...

Basically for any top 8 miracles to happen any team on 14 points would need to win 8 out of their last 9 games to make the top 8 based on 30 points being the magic number which looks most likely at this stage. I think we all agree thats going to be an impossible task for either Canberra or Tigers..

Its a very open comp as you would have to say that about any team in the current top 8 is capable of winning the comp - hence a top 2 finish for the Dragons is a non negotiable and one that should give us the edge come semis time...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Another brain fart..

DtFaHhWhdkeRYc7kjJuttdNPasKeRhHTuu8McJsZLUXiyg08bhDUPHgZ3gSwtRM-Q77OFS0Zxyq4Ei5hJPukTM82mW7JrY49d98Qxqs=w331-h308-nc

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Pretty much done, although the Tigers do have the bye in hand, but they play us and the Rabbits twice over the final rounds, so barring a complete collapse by Brisbane, I think its pretty set.

Big question now is, who finishes where within that top 8?

ALSGI

Bench
Pretty much done, although the Tigers do have the bye in hand, but they play us and the Rabbits twice over the final rounds, so barring a complete collapse by Brisbane, I think its pretty set.

Big question now is, who finishes where within that top 8?
That’s easy mate.
1. Mighty Dragons.
2. Souffs.
3. Rorrters.
4. Scumulla.
Next four in any order;
Storn, Bronx, Panfers, Worriers.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
With the Rabbits winning today and a bye next week, they are also on 26 points.

To remain on top we mustn't lose to the Storm by more than 15.

Big couple of weeks coming up.

2010Dragons

Bench
It’s not over until the fat lady sings.

Every year around about this time a top 8 team slides and a team on the fringe of the top 8 makes a surging run.
This is how the NRL and referees operate.