What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 8 this year

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
eelavation said:
Mayor_Quimby said:
Eels = 20 spoons. 20 times they have been the shitiest club in the league, 20 times they have been the key step in the ladder, that is the first step that every other club climbs to get above them. :clap: :clap:

20 times hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can take the odd thrashing by a club, hey that’s football. I’m sure Manly have belted the crap out of Parra over the years. :roll: :roll:

but Manly have never won a wooden spoon and have won more premierships. so moan and groan all you want eels fans, your club is nothing compared to manly. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the old 20 spoon!! is a little boring MQ none of us were alive when we last got it, I'm sure you can try a different tact :roll:

to go on past glorys really shows your club does have nothing this year!..but never mind life goes on :D

i'm surprised you were alive last time parra got a premiership :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so i like to revist glory days, so what?.......you should do the same thing.....if you have a spare 30 seconds that is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mayor_Quimby said:
eelavation said:
Mayor_Quimby said:
Eels = 20 spoons. 20 times they have been the shitiest club in the league, 20 times they have been the key step in the ladder, that is the first step that every other club climbs to get above them. :clap: :clap:

20 times hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can take the odd thrashing by a club, hey that’s football. I’m sure Manly have belted the crap out of Parra over the years. :roll: :roll:

but Manly have never won a wooden spoon and have won more premierships. so moan and groan all you want eels fans, your club is nothing compared to manly. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the old 20 spoon!! is a little boring MQ none of us were alive when we last got it, I'm sure you can try a different tact :roll:

to go on past glorys really shows your club does have nothing this year!..but never mind life goes on :D

i'm surprised you were alive last time parra got a premiership :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so i like to revist glory days, so what?.......you should do the same thing.....if you have a spare 30 seconds that is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

first of all! I was actually at the 1981 grand final and it was the most exillerating experiance in my life. I also wittnessed and celabrated the 82,83 and 86 victorys! ofcourse you wouldn't remember the 82 and 83 grand finals :D

so the fact is, you guys won 2 grand finals more than us! and yet you go on as if it was 15 more!!

give me a break!! :roll:

Mzilikazi

Juniors
I look at it this way:

If you assign 6 points (the equivalent of a try) for a premiership and subtract 1 point for every wooden spoon, the current score is

Manly 36
Parramatta 4

That's fairly comprehensive.

Stagger eel

Staff member
hahaaahhahahah
really
u need to be careful wat you are saying
you wouldnt want egg on your face fitzybitch[/quote]

carefull?? why??

I'm telling the truth.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mzilikazi said:
I look at it this way:

If you assign 6 points (the equivalent of a try) for a premiership and subtract 1 point for every wooden spoon, the current score is

Manly 36
Parramatta 4

That's fairly comprehensive.

:lol: :lol:

why! don't we subtract 30 points for every year you weren't in the comp between 47 and 05

wouldn't the score be Parra 4
Manly - 36

I base it on the Northern Eagles being one of the worst business decisions in the history of the league and equivellant to subtracting 30 points!! ayear that Manly weren't in the comp. :p

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
yep the northern eagles was a bad decision………..thanks for pointing that out……moron! :iwstupid: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

20 spoons hahahahahaha sh!t club, sh!t coach, sh!t players, sh!t supporters “follow me I am jeeeeeeeeesus” what a loser! Sh!t suburb.

just another recount:

Spoons
Manly – 0 :clap: :clap: :clap:
Parramatta – 20 :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumnn

Premierships
Manly – 6 :clap: :clap: :clap:
Parramatta - 4 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
ok! lets see MQ!!

Shit Coach: he's achieve more in his career than Desree ever will!

Shit Players: there's about 25 players in our current sqaud who would stroll into your first 17 without a fuss.

Shit supporters: Sir Cliff Richard and his merry moronic eagle rockers!! need I say more.

Shit Suburb: ask CliffyisGod and Noal Cleal who live in the area ;-)

keep it comin! girlfriend ;-)

chileman

Coach
Belly in Brisvegas said:
It is quite obvious that Manlys' problems aren't confined to on the field!!!
Says a member who follows a team which half it's supporters want to see the coach go.....if you are talking internal problems within our club I'd be looking in my own backyard first if I was you amigo!

fish

Juniors
Obvious to whom...........
A parra tragic?
You lost all cred when you admitted to following the "twenties".

chileman said:
Belly in Brisvegas said:
It is quite obvious that Manlys' problems aren't confined to on the field!!!
Says a member who follows a team which half it's supporters want to see the coach go.....if you are talking internal problems within our club I'd be looking in my own backyard first if I was you amigo!

This is what I am talking about....

sh*t supporters: Sir Cliff Richard and his merry moronic eagle rockers!! need I say more.

Cmon Chile....Manly AND Crystal Palace....now we are talking MASSIVE problems! ;-) I think I need to take you to the Greenbank RSL for a drink and put you onto the right path...obviously your life is one huge void.

fish

Juniors
One thing I have always wanted to know,I hope you can shed some light on it for me.When you where but a pup and you saw all the attractive logos that "most of the league sides had"why the hell did you pick an eel. What sought of person would be attracted by an eel..............Oh I just answered my own question,nuff said.

fish

Juniors
As opposed to the "Mergies...artist formerly known as the Northern Eagles"

Talk about a laughing stock!!!!

Your great CEO wanted a merger but could not find a bed mate to agree......Now that's failure.
To merge is bad but what is it when you want to merge and fail at that as well.....

chileman

Coach
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Cmon Chile....Manly AND Crystal Palace....now we are talking MASSIVE problems! ;-) I think I need to take you to the Greenbank RSL for a drink and put you onto the right path...obviously your life is one huge void.
The Parklands Eagles (Park Ridge) have shown the way for all the other Eagles teams for this season....2nd last in 2003....champions in 2004 and the team we beat to go to the Grand Final was unfortunately playing in yellow and blue stripes :p you can take me to Greenbank RSL as long as it's your shout ;-)

Latest posts