What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
That was the worst game we played all year, Scousers too good on the day. They all need a good kick up the arse after that. Although only our third loss for the year, no excuse for being so poor.

Missing Verts and Rose pretty bad but even they may not have made any difference to that rabble.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Second hatrick in a month for Harry, we really never got out of second gear though, Stoke really dont offer much.

That was one of the games where we generally dont look very threatening after a Europa game but we still got home easily in cruise mode. Not too disappointed about dropping out of Europa, I'm over it.

Deacon

First Grade
Likewise, a strutured wk to wk draw is great now, we will make qualification for ucl next season with out run in tbh. Sadness is starting to kick in about whl only 7 to go :(

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The most popular part is Levy saying that in the new stadium we are 5 metres closer to the action than any other stadium in Nth London. They really are tribal when it comes to anything to do with the Goons.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
like I said mate, its tribal, no other teams exist

the way Spurs fans and Goons carry on in Nth London has to be seen to be believed, then again I guess there aint much else to do there

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Harry not expected to be out for too long according to some one at the club, maybe only 3 weeks but wont be confirmed for a few days. 2 international breaks in that time.

Son should be a reasonable replacement as he can score hatricks while Harry is recovering.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
gee we switched off in the second half, bit of complacency there

I hope we are not getting too cocky after the way we finished off last season

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeah our injury ward is pretty full atm, I hope they dont all piss of and play internationals because so many players are carrying injuries atm

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Coco gone under the knife again, looks like we wont see him again till next season.

Deacon

First Grade
Such a good win under the circumstances, poor winks looks like Achilles, Victor hopefully not too bad, we are really struggling with injuries now. Thank God for Eriksson and dele they were huge.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh our injury toll is adding up, looks like Winks gone for the season. Victor is OK.

I wonder what Jose values Dier at today, he been tapping him up since before the season started. We change formation from 3 at the back to a 442 and Dier goes to DM and wins MOM, and gets a goal to boot. So versatile.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Winks has fractured his ankle, out for the year
Lamela just had surgery, out for the year
Kane, Rose and Wanyama all out injured.

We'll struggle to name a decent line up this week.