What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
LAMELA INJURY UPDATE
Posted on 17 May 2017 - 11:00

Erik Lamela has undergone a planned procedure to his right hip.

The Argentina international recently had an operation on his left hip and the latest surgery will not affect the overall recovery period.

Erik will continue to be monitored by our medical team ahead of returning to action next season.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/lamela-injury-update-170517/

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Poor old Leicester were walking wounded this morning struggling to find 11 fit players and Harry and Son pounced, not that we were without depth as we pinched 2 academy players including Lesniak who actually got some game time and he's never even trained with the senior players, dont expect we'll ever see him again though.

Suggest Spurs fans watch a bit of he Europa Final as we are expected to do a bit of shopping at Ajax this TW, expect more than one player as they really do have some very good young players.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
13 goals in 2 games and 7 of them to Harry. He averages just over a goal per game and won the golden boot easily despite missing 3 months of football.

60 goal difference is pretty amazing. We just need to start the season a bit better next season, need to turn those away draws into wins.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
DAXa7A5XkAI_FWU.jpg:large

cb4

First Grade
Went from 9th to First after triple captaining him and then captaining him again. Cheers Harry, very proud of that Arsenal Junior.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I know there is close to no chance of this happening, but this headline made me SO excited...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...igurdsson-set-25million-Tottenham-return.html

"Swansea playmaker Gylfi Sigurdsson set for £25million Tottenham return as club look at Ross Barkley alternatives"

its just paper talk, no chance

be good to see harry kane at real madrid & dele alli at man utd next season...

sorry but you'll be very disappointed

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Harry will be a career Spurs player imo, he has said so for years now, Deli is the one with ambition to perhaps go with one of the bigger Spanish clubs but he is under contract for another 3 years or so.

I dont think he would ever go to another EPL club

Jack_Napier

Staff member
no idea how reliable she is

Looks like LFC and Spurs are sharing targets again. I know LFC is super keen on Sessengnon and looking to buy and loan him back to Fulham.

Be harder for us to get him tho as Fulham are still shitty at us for tapping up Dempsey. Plus sessengnon will still have school commitments being so young.

Looks a really decent prospect.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah he does, we haven't yet signed him but we have been talking to him for almost a year or so now and I'm told its looking good but things can change very quickly.

Its the silly season and Spurs and LFC often get linked with the same players.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I believe LFC are looking to buy and loan back to Fulham and see him as one for the long term LB solution.

Window hasn't opened yet and everyday there's a new link to all sorts of players. Always a crazy window.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I believe LFC are looking to buy and loan back to Fulham and see him as one for the long term LB solution.

Window hasn't opened yet and everyday there's a new link to all sorts of players. Always a crazy window.

it certainly is, I normally ignore the British media but couldn't help but post this

Spurs tipped to sign Ryan Sessegnon ‘as Liverpool end interest’

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/spurs-t...rpool-end-interest/954435#f8ooplYs2BHAoqxm.99

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty dead atm, its night time, lol.

Its going to be amazing when its finished, I read this morning about the Future and NFL in London and we signed a 10 year agreement with the NFL starting 2018. There will also be live acts and concerts there on the NRL roll out pitch so the football surface will not be harmed. Its gonna be a huge money spinner.

The NFL would eventually want a London based team so we could even have our own NFL team, pretty amazing vision from Dan the man although Joe Lewis is the main NFL fan and Levy sees the investment opportunity.