What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tough Mudder

BM1979

Juniors
Insane , my brother is doing it , asked me to do nit with him , luckily my back is farked so had a good excuse

BM1979

Juniors
It's not until next September.

Yeah I know but my back plans on still being Farked for this purpose. I tweeted the you tiube vid to Wendall the other night , was going to hit him up to get a team together for Charity for men of league

Cliffhanger

Coach
Early bird registration is open for NSW now. $99 plus $15 mandatory insurance.

Last edited:

Snoochies

First Grade
http://toughmudder.com/

Got invited to do this next year. It's everything I hate but will be an awesome achievement if I can complete it. Most workouts I do a short but intense but this kind of stuff is way out of my character.

GuardDog

Juniors
i would love to achieve just finishing it even if i come last but i doubt i can even finish it,good luck to those that sign up*respect*

Thomas

First Grade
I wish there was something like this up here in Brisbane. I'd totally use it as motivation. Looks a lot more 'fun' than plodding along in a half marathon.

hutch

First Grade
I'm in with 6 other blokes! Looks like fun, anyone done this type of thing before?

Snoochies

First Grade
Just saw some pics from the Arizona event and looks like a couple more obstacles have been added. They have a ice pool that you have to jump into and get across and a new low crawl through mud with electric wires dangling around your face. Nice.

Danish

Referee
Mate has roped me into this... It's actually 20km apparently!

Going to have to hit up some light weights and core work in prep I reckon