What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toulouse beat Catalans

jim_57

Staff member
With 2 Toulouse players being knocked out from reports I've seen.

Hopefully the wakeup call Catalans need, they have become a bit of a joke with their 2nd rate Aussie signings. Have a bit of faith in your own youth.

adamkungl

Immortal
Pretty worried about Catalans this year. They absolutely limped out of last year, have offloaded some lazy aussies but I doubt they have the talent to replace them.

Coach didn't seem to have any answers when their backs were against the wall late in the season. Everyone's hoping for 2 French teams in SL come 2018 but the reality could be 0.

Pretty worried about Catalans this year. They absolutely limped out of last year, have offloaded some lazy aussies but I doubt they have the talent to replace them.

Coach didn't seem to have any answers when their backs were against the wall late in the season. Everyone's hoping for 2 French teams in SL come 2018 but the reality could be 0.

There is no way that Catalans get relegated, unless their halves and half the team suffer season ending injuries.

jim_57

Staff member
Two competitive sides from France would mean that the English sides had better get their acts together!.

Will hopefully at least build some depth and break up the Catalans monopoly on the national side. With a good scattering of French players at English clubs and the young guy at the Storm it should help them no end.

jim_57

Staff member
Nzoungou who was at St Helens. I'm 99% sure signed for Melbourne last season.

Latest posts