What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toulouse v Warrington pre-season friendly

WireMan

Bench
It was largely our kids but good to see so many Frenchmen make the trip. I still think French rugby has some way to go in developing players but a second team will help.

We should have put our first team out, they would have given us a better game than Hull KR did earlier that day...

langpark

First Grade
I think Toulouse are almost all set for Super League, they've a got a strong feeder club in the Toulouse Broncos (Elite 2) who would likely move up to Elite 1 if/when Toulouse get into SL. So their set up is looking pretty strong, perhaps the only thing still missing is a proper stadium.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
I think Toulouse are almost all set for Super League, they've a got a strong feeder club in the Toulouse Broncos (Elite 2) who would likely move up to Elite 1 if/when Toulouse get into SL. So their set up is looking pretty strong, perhaps the only thing still missing is a proper stadium.

The work on a stadium is in line for approval. A few years away yet though.

deal.with.it

Juniors
It was largely our kids but good to see so many Frenchmen make the trip. I still think French rugby has some way to go in developing players but a second team will help.

We should have put our first team out, they would have given us a better game than Hull KR did earlier that day...

Looks like Harrison, Asotasi and a few others were playing. Do you have the team list?