What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tournament Jerseys

yakstorm

First Grade
I'm sincerely hoping that isn't the final Kangaroos kit for the RLWC... From the strange collar, to the short V and then the way the torso and sleeve panels are joined together, it just doesn't seem right...

Surely Canterbury can't have stuffed it up that badly?

Anyway, PNG Orchids jersey:

FB_IMG_1503334613544.jpg

morningstar

Juniors
Kangaroos Jerseys are on the CCC website. This looks a bit better than the previous leak and there is a "centenary" jersey too...

https://www.canterburynz.com.au/search/supporters-kangaroos
kangaroos-replica-pro-jersey-2017-p4790-18591_image.jpg

kangaroos-special-event-jersey-2017-p4792-18583_image.jpg

Pommy

Coach
I understand the laws for not making money from the national crest but I do think it could be relaxed for offical sports teams of the nation (aware the players ones have it).
Perhaps allow rep teams to go through some kind of registration process and only allow it on replica kits not other merchandise.

The problem is mostly that the new replica emblem is shit. It looks like some cheap shop knock off.

The old one didn't pretend to be a coat of arms. It was a good emblem though.

5OihwTZ3sJFfOoGd3igkiUnHa6Z-PrdAY2w0QaFVCZhW_OBlQMuKoltM_LRf8EuoglueLzqo5W5Gv25PLYJtVMIOGV5UZWdShNLjlSUbEjyRlnvXmrObbR5DWA-12TmbOZvXsLQW6TWO46M9R3y2ShX9fK7QmdmGHc0OQF4l4hQC6mN86DxBZODeiqi4VaH15HTvnJIrLDVm2mhgXvmXjp_OgWfB5Sdq=w443-h332-nc

yakstorm

First Grade
Both of these jerseys are listed as 'Replica Pro' jerseys on the CCC website, however in my opinion the V on the first one looks like it sits a lot better (not right, but the best of two poor options).
kangaroos-replica-pro-jersey-2017-big-tall-p4791-18493_medium.jpg

kangaroos-replica-pro-jersey-2017-p4790-18591_medium.jpg

Nuke

Staff member
The top one there also appears to have the gel grip on the jersey (not in dot form ala NRL clubs, but in lines parallel with the chevrons), while the bottom one appears to be sans RLWC logo on the sleeve.

Perhaps they are selling both kinds of supporters jerseys - a more authentic replica, and a less authentic replica?