What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tournament Jerseys

imagesource.php

morningstar

Juniors
Italy have found a front jersey sponsor. Shame they couldn't find an Italian based company, but at least it is integrated well and sounds the part....

morningstar

Juniors
Tartan shorts are back too! Interesting they haven't released an away kit, they will need one against NZ and possibly Samoa...

blk-scotland-mens-replica-home-2017-p2755-24130_image.jpg

scotland-mens-on-field-shorts-2017-p2745-24292_image.jpg

expansionist

Juniors
i know its a small thing, but I tend to associate how a team is going by the calibre of sponsor they attract... The Scotland one is interesting. Good jersey, but an Aussie University and Bartercard??

At least the previous sponsors were Scottish!

deluded pom?

Coach
You can pre order the England shirt from the RFL. It won't be delivered until after the WC has kicked off though!

LESStar58

Referee
Low and behold I found the new kangaroos shirt at my local rebel sport in Melbourne. Tried one on and it looks better than the photos let on! Might get one while the jersey is still plain!

LESStar58

Referee
Italy have found a front jersey sponsor. Shame they couldn't find an Italian based company, but at least it is integrated well and sounds the part....

I lold at the fact that for the last WC they had a sponsor based in Griffith. Might even have been a concrete mixing company.

Oh, sweet irony.

yakstorm

First Grade
Agree, if it was a solid blue rather than some camoflauge design, the home jersey would have been perfect.