What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TPA

ALSGI

Bench
TPA is the future.

Forget speed, youth, power, game plans, good coaching, luck, f**king Refs, Old boys and stooge commentators - we need TPA and we need TPA quick and hard.

TPA is the answer and we should all TPA more. TPA is good for us all and we should TPA for the the team and our fellow fans.

I always TPA before bed every night now and when I wake up in the mornings. I'm a changed man. We should all TPA at least once every day.

My missus has been resistant to TPA but she's gradually coming on board. In fact I probably shouldn't have mentioned the Third party because I knew it would end badly for me.

TPA is a part of me !!!!!

Last edited:

dino2170

Juniors
TPA is the future.

Forget speed, youth, power, game plans, good coaching, luck, f**king Refs, Old boys and stooge commentators - we need TPA and we need TPA quick and hard.

TPA is the answer and we should all TPA more. TPA is good for us all and we should TPA for the the team and our fellow fans.

I always TPA before bed every night now and when I wake up in the mornings. I'm a changed man. We should all TPA at least once every day.

My missus has been resistant to TPA but she's gradually coming on board. In fact I probably shouldn't have mentioned the Third party because I knew it would end badly for me.

WTF

Gareth67

First Grade
TPA is the future.

Sounds good to me , I will take half a dozen , but just make damn well sure that there clean . :)

BennyV

Referee
TPA is the future.

Finally, someone speaking my language!

A few months ago, I was lost. I was broken. My wife couldnt bare to look at me, my kid cried whenever I was around, my dog kept trying to bite me, I lost my job, everything was falling apart.

Then I discovered TPAs. They completely turned my life around. Not only has my family life been better than ever, but I was offered my old job back with shorter hours at 150% of the pay, I won 4 free cars in a single raffle, my son got accepted into Oxford University at the age of 1, my wife gave birth to 6 babies and a homeless guy gave me money just for being a f**king legend. All thanks to TPAs.

TPAs really do work.
13283722-Happy-smiling-guy-showing-thumb-up-hand-sign-isolated-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

I tried to get the ex missus to agree to a TPA. She rejected the offer and terminated our contract.

Always thought she would be a one club player, but clearly the thought of the new hooker on her side was just to much.

She found a new club, plenty of cash to splurge in their new signing, but f**k perennial looser. Bit like Newy.