What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Bait Thread

Mjp81

Juniors
Hi fellas,
Sorry for posting this in a random thread but I am having trouble using the trading bait / trading block feature and I also could not see a trade thread. Anyway I have Julius Thomas up for a potential trade if anyone is interested. Don't think he is a bad option but I'm happy with my other 2 TE at the moment. Could come back to haunt me now he is reunited with Adam Gase but that's the risk we take in this game!

Mjp81

Juniors
Brown? Holy shit that's a bold move. Suppose if you got the right pieces and got your cap down it could be a masterstroke.

nick87

Coach
Andrew Luck is on the table
Looking for a straight swap for a much lesser and cheaper qb
Or 2nd round pick for him

skeepe

Immortal
It was mean't to say at least a first. I'm still open to a deal for zeke, but it would have to eclipse the one i got

Yeah fair point. Anyway I've gone in another direction, I'm more interested in accumulating draft picks now so if anyone feels they can do without one, feel free to make me an offer.

nick87

Coach
Mariota on the block
He’s on a good contract, lots of years left

Not required with Wentz and Jimmy G on the roster
Hit me with offers!