What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer Rumour Mill

You don't give anything back you're just dumb and annoying. Please stop harassing me :(

Back on topic, some Moroccon defender from Roma > Bayern €20m back up

There's a couple of other rumours but I want to wait for all of the Arsenlol fans to name them in their fantasy Arsenlol 14/15 first for extra lols

Last edited:

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Well after getting schooled by RM, i expect Bayern too attempt too buy the CL back, Suprised you havent gone for Hummels yet.

Oh and its a rumours thread, so people are free too post players they want at their respective teams.

Plus i already saw the Gotze rumours, no need for him, when we get Cesc back in the Summer.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
So can i, might even take him out too dinner ��..... Lol somewhere you can hear him loading his Bayern branded rifle.

LOL why would Bayern go after Hummels when they play a high line, already sold him once and already sacked his father a coach which pissed him off and he publicly said he won't join Bayern because of it?? SMFH :lol: :lol:

Mong

Post Whore
Would that indicate a lack of ambition if true?

And given what Chelsea paid for Torres, they could hold out for shite loads more for costa.

Mong

Post Whore
Ok, was wondering why he'd want to move, then I saw figures for wages some up to three times his current wage.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Apparently Liverpool have had a bid for llalana rejected. Would love us to get him, just hope we don't ass about like we have in the past with transfers.

cb4

First Grade
Thats all the press over here.

25mil for Lallana or 30 Mil for Rues. I know where I would be heading.

Also, Mascherano is a chance at coming back if the U.K media is anythig to be believed.

1 down 6 to go. Bayern players would rather play in no European competition than play champions league for the bald headed cancer :lol: :lol:

7 years to build it, 12 months to destroy it.

saint.nick

Coach
Apparently Liverpool have had a bid for llalana rejected. Would love us to get him, just hope we don't ass about like we have in the past with transfers.

Well given the fact we have more than a month to ass about with it I don' think it will be as bad...

Jimbo

Immortal
This should come in handy over the next couple of months...

10363266_680585918657463_5851080257441755257_n.jpg

Latest posts