What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Travel Mate To Oz Needed

rio121

Juniors
After sticking a wedge on England to beat Samoa by over 16 points (close one, thanks Jermane McGillvary!) at the bookies, turns out I wont enough to pay for a flight to OZ for the World Cup!! Get in.

Without wanting this to sound like a dating ad, I'm a Manc, 34, well travelled and thought i'd put a message out to see if anyone else fancies making the trip over there? Whilst I will fly it solo if I need to, in my experience its always better to have someone share the journey with so you can meet up later down the road for a few pints and talk about the time when (hopefully) we watched England win the World Cup live in Australia!!

I don't have a solid plan, going to wait a few days until I book flights to see replies to this ad, but ideally i'd want to go to all the games,so that would be about 5 weeks, probably travelling around by coach, hitch-hiking, camping, hostels etc. I am flexible on most of this though.

If you don't have a sense of adventure/humour, usually order blue WKD's in the pub or prefer 'kick and clap' rugby, then you probably shouldn't reply.

But anybody else interested, drop me a message and lets see if we can get something sorted out. COME ON ENGLAND!!

Chris

Latest posts