What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Barrett

LOL. Well that I'd say that is definitely the last way he wants to be remembered. Kudos.

What about Gifty? Does he lick Souffs hole?
No

He is unfortunate enough to be an elite player who was wholly overshadowed by the best fullback in the history of the game who was his brother

ram raid

Bench
No

He is unfortunate enough to be an elite player who was wholly overshadowed by the best fullback in the history of the game who was his brother

I don't understand how that has anything to do with the comparative merits of Watmough and Gifty being cucks and hole-lickers.

blaza88z

Coach
I haven't been reading the thread but I am sure there's a few here hanging shit on Barrett, what I will say is that it's refreshing to see a coach care on the level that he did in that presser, it looked like he was about to start crying at one stage

mave

Coach
I haven't been reading the thread but I am sure there's a few here hanging shit on Barrett, what I will say is that it's refreshing to see a coach care on the level that he did in that presser, it looked like he was about to start crying at one stage

So he fkn should.

He is an imposter.

SBD82

Coach
I really hope manly don't sack him.

It would be a very dragons decision to finally sack Mary and employ Barrett.

Exsilium

First Grade
Barrett inherited an absolute pile of eagle shit when he signed there.

He’s lost a heap of players and can’t sign anyone decent. His star players are mixed with Park footballers and the club administration is MIA.

Not defending the performances but he’s only one of the issues at manly. Even if they signed a new coach, what can they do with what they’ve got? Half that side wouldn’t make an ESL bench spot.

Barrett inherited an absolute pile of eagle shit when he signed there.

He’s lost a heap of players and can’t sign anyone decent. His star players are mixed with Park footballers and the club administration is MIA.

Not defending the performances but he’s only one of the issues at manly. Even if they signed a new coach, what can they do with what they’ve got? Half that side wouldn’t make an ESL bench spot.
He inherited a team who'd just came ninff and took them backwards

Results driven business