What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Barrett

justdave

Juniors
As long as he's not the Hasler of his era I'm fine.
Loved Des as a player, Loved him for his premierships while coaching but giving every f**ker with a crook knee a backended contract worth a million and then pissing off, no thanks

soc123_au

Staff member
It's interesting how none of the esteemed brains trust who posted on the first page have anything to say...

I'll admit to being one of those. He certainly seems to be doing something right this year. A whole lot better than the spud that is coaching my team. Congratulations to him.

dud coach

its a baptism of fire to be the introductory coach for manly. most people go off too early when they assess because manly demand success without the rebuild period.

what throws most is that barrett actually knows what he is doing and when the manly board succumb (which they will) he will have his place. manly will do well this year and better next year.

suck on that manly haters

Patorick

Staff member
its a baptism of fire to be the introductory coach for manly. most people go off too early when they assess because manly demand success without the rebuild period.

what throws most is that barrett actually knows what he is doing and when the manly board succumb (which they will) he will have his place. manly will do well this year and better next year.

suck on that manly haters
Promise?

Card Shark

Immortal
He was almost in tears in the press conference...if the questioning had gone on, I think he might’ve cried.

Geez, must be a tough situation behind the scenes.