What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Hodkinson

RedVDragon

Juniors
Seems out of flavour at the knights, McCrone isn't setting the world on fire his kicking game isn't up to first grade standard. Hodkinson at least has a very sound kicking game and is a good organising half. Is he worth throwing a bone for the rest of this year?

Life's Good

Coach
Seems out of flavour at the knights, McCrone isn't setting the world on fire his kicking game isn't up to first grade standard. Hodkinson at least has a very sound kicking game and is a good organising half. Is he worth throwing a bone for the rest of this year?
No. He was dropped for a reason.

barry

Juniors
I wouldn't have an issue with bringing in hodkinson.

I think he would work well with Widdop, if he can hold his own in defense, surely his a better option then Mccrone ?

Mccrone has the worst kicking game in the comp

Life's Good

Coach
And another thing, Widdop is the main kicker and is only a few weeks away from returning. FMD anyone would think we are getting belted by 20 each week. The losses are more to do with poor tactics/coaching decisions , errors or bad luck(refs, injuries etc.)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Phil-Gould.png

gitano

Juniors
It's comments like yours Gitano that keep me interested in this forum
It's blatantly obvious you still know nothing,bagging a player who plays better than most with limited opportunities
You probably think mc crone is awesome

For what it's worth, many here know I've played nsw cup and been in the system. Not for the dragons/cutters but I've forgotten more about league than you'll ever know.

Mann can't kick. Nor can McCrone. If you class them both as halves they are the worst in the league. Don't let truth get in the way though.

monsterkev

Juniors
For what it's worth, many here know I've played nsw cup and been in the system. Not for the dragons/cutters but I've forgotten more about league than you'll ever know.

Mann can't kick. Nor can McCrone. If you class them both as halves they are the worst in the league. Don't let truth get in the way though.
Well f**k me
You must be the only person on here that has played the game
I did not know you played nsw cup,you must of been a sensational player
Your knowledge of the game is an inspiration to all being a legend of nsw cup
Are you still playing
Please keep reminding everyone how you used to play nsw cup
Please Have the operation to remove one of your dicks

CarrrnDragons

Juniors
Hodkinson was never quick, but now hobbled by knee..agree with earlier comment expect he will retire or try a ESL payment program

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Anyone better than McCrone. I would take the punt.Only for this season why not.

BUT best case is simple. - Kurt Mann should be in the halves not McCrone. Against the Storm he set up a couple of tries. He has some vision and can find a gap and has a nice passing game.

gitano

Juniors
Well f**k me
You must be the only person on here that has played the game
I did not know you played nsw cup,you must of been a sensational player
Your knowledge of the game is an inspiration to all being a legend of nsw cup
Are you still playing
Please keep reminding everyone how you used to play nsw cup
Please Have the operation to remove one of your dicks
The issue was the lack of kicking game McCrone and Mann have. You made it about everything else.

You have no argument.

Latest posts